How to get rid of acne

I'm over 15 years old suffer from skin problems. This is far from being teenage trouble. Of course, it is nice when you give 30 years 18. But I would like to excuse for this is not the pimples on the face.

I have tried almost everything: beauty cleaning, trips to the dermatologist, special creams and masks, peels, and other procedures. Only six months ago, I found the only right recipe for cleaning the skin and get rid of acne. No expensive procedures, ointments and antibiotics. Cheap, simple, but something extreme. At least for me.

And the name of this wonderful recipe is simple: a correct diet. For life!

How food affects your skin?

This is not a diet for 2-3 weeks, and it is about a complete change of diet. After all, the main cause of acne and reproduction of pathogenic organisms on the face - it is getting into the blood and skin cells of toxins. Which basically are brought into the body with food. And it must be fought with the toxins in the first place.

Have you ever seen to have plump and donuts were problems with the face? Me not. All plump women I saw a surprisingly smooth and clean skin of the face! And all because the toxins accumulate in their body type is not in the upper layers of the skin, and in fat tissue.

But hudyshki men asthenic physique suffer from problem skin often. Acne, common acne, pustules - kind of harmful microflora on the face can be very different. But the reason, stimulate the activity of micro-organisms, it is always the same - poor diet, which leads to malfunction of the gastrointestinal tract

. What products have to stop eating forever?

The main source of toxins for problem skin - heavy foods rich in sugar and simple carbohydrates. It slows down the metabolic processes in the body and stops the excretion of toxins.

And if, after the improvement of the skin again start eating cakes, pastry and sweets - the problem appears again. So I resigned myself to the inevitable - my new diet has to be my way of life

. So, what products should be excluded from the diet, if you really want to get rid of acne, but do not want to kill the liver antibiotics?

Sweet pastry. That is, any baked goods, in which the wheat flour with sugar is present, even in small proportions. It pies, cakes, bread, cookies, and even factory loaf of bread, and another! As well as any food in which the present yeast. Pasta, including durum wheat, also recommend to exclude. Flour products and products that cause fermentation processes in the body - the main enemies of clear skin
! All the sweets and drinks that contain lots of sugar: cola, soft drinks, packaged juices, not bitter chocolate, candy, jam, marmalade, etc. Sugar, flour, even apart from the ferment in the stomach and intestines, causing a release of toxins.
Fried food. All the food you need to cook, bake, stew, ideally - steamed. But do not fry! Oil, heated in a frying pan and food fried in it - an ideal source of toxins
. About the fast food I did not even mention - it is evil, and so it is understandable

. That is, the diet will be severe: soup without pampushek, no sandwiches, tea - only dried fruit ... It's tough. But it is necessary, if you do decide to become beautiful.

What and when to eat to purify the skin of acne?
What, then, to eat? And most importantly - when? Because the time in which you have these or other products, have a major impact on the process of healing and cleansing.

Morning from 6 to 9. This is the time when you need to eat fruits, dried fruits, honey, dairy products. Yogurt with bananas, cottage cheese with strawberries and cream, dates to the tea - so should be breakfast. It was at this time sugary foods are digested best and dairy treat the intestines and stomach. But do not buy yogurt with sugar and fruit. Only unsweetened yogurt, kefir, fermented baked milk, yogurt and other foods with no artificial sweeteners.

Day from 11 to 14. This time, cereals (especially oats), cheeses, vegetables, raw and cooked or stewed, potatoes, nuts, and meat, fish and eggs (if you eat them). 14:00 body digests almost any food. And only if it works to add as an additional piece of meat loaf or cake after the soup, there will be consequences in the form of rashes on the skin. Not everyone, but if you have a problem already exists - then just be

. Evening from 16 to 18. Time boiled and stewed vegetables, light sour milk products (fermented baked milk, yogurt), baked vegetables and buckwheat. All of those products on the digestion of which the body does not need more than an hour. And there is no meat and potatoes! These products are absorbed by the intestine more than 5 hours (and if eaten together - that is much longer). A gut stops anything to suck and digest around 19:00. Because the evening and night - time synthesis of nutrients, rather than assimilation. Anything eaten after 18 goes either fat or acne.

The evening and night of 19 and to 6 in the morning. During this period, the day to digest exceptionally warm milk, which can add turmeric for additional skin treatments, herbal tea and water. No other products in your stomach should not fall!

But in addition to these activities, there are specific rules, without which it will be difficult to clean the skin, even eating perfectly.

Additional mandatory action to help solve the problem of skin problems once and for all

To toxins excreted from the body, it is necessary to speed up the metabolism. This helps dairy products you eat for breakfast, as well as fruit and cereal. But the fastest speeds up metabolism regular water.

1. 1, 5-2 liters of clean water a day - it is a prerequisite for the successful cleaning of the skin. Because the toxins are eliminated through the blood and lymph. A blood and lymph to 90% of water. Even if you do not feel thirsty - set the timer for every hour and a half, and drink a glass of water. Do not gulp, and intermittently in small sips. Measure yourself daily portion of water, and do not forget to drink a whole.

If the between meal doses want to eat - drink water. In the morning, when you wake up, and half an hour before breakfast and drink a glass of water, can be two.

And do not listen to those who say that a lot of water - it's harmful. Water cleans the body. And if you have skin problems - so cleaning takes place inefficiently. So, there is nothing to clean the body, it lacks water. No fruit and tea, as usual, clean.

2. Exercise. Even an ordinary jogging in the morning, push-ups or yoga can accelerate metabolism. A little more you walk, swim, dance - do anything but move. This, oddly enough, it helps to fight acne on your face.

3. Try to keep the spine straight. If you slouch, internal organs crushed against each other, and the stomach to the intestines start to work more slowly. But if you are sitting at your computer directly if keep your back straight while walking - problems with the metabolism should not be

. 4. Breathe belly or diaphragm. Such breathing is natural to man, but we are accustomed to breathe during the entire breast. Because of this, the abdominal organs do not get the right amount of oxygen and not massaged. This leads to slow their work. So breathe as singers and actors - in the diaphragm. Or enjoy a singing.

Questions care

skin With regard to the external skin care - no special tips. You previously used by some special means, visited at least once a month beautician - keep doing it. My experience shows that these measures are necessary and effective, but radically changes the situation only a change in diet

. And a couple of words about the sweets, I know how difficult it is to give them up immediately. But when you begin to track the condition of the skin after the cake eaten at night, or even eat lunch in the chocolate, the desire to get rid of the effects strengthen the resolve to give up sweets for all.

Author: Anastasia Romanova

Tags

See also

New and interesting