Exercise "Catching butterflies" - youth returning art

Important in harmonizing state of mind - an exemption from clips and psychological stress. Let's now prilyazhem on a comfortable sofa'll cover your eyes, try to relax.

What does it mean to relax? Release all the emotions - joy, anger, sadness, pensiveness, grief, fear, anxiety. Become pure and calm as water. And to relax all the members, joints, physiologically feel that the whole body soft, is not capable of effort, muscles, bones, though quite useless.

Now, listen to their inner feelings. How your body reacts? Watch calm and detached. That consciousness notes some sensation on the skin. Here you follow the breath. Then mark the rumbling in the stomach, but in the minds of pop some pictures .... A variety of events, all you name it.

At this point, you are just an observer. You do not respond to various signals of your body, do not think about them, do not analyze, just watch. That's the whole mechanism of relaxation.

Someone might say, in my head thousands of thoughts rushing around so much anxiety and excitement! Can I throw away all the time out of your head? I can not relax. Maybe there is some easier way to relax? Of course there is, in the world are so many ways!

Try the method that I call "Delight scent of a rose," perhaps it will help you enter into a state of relaxation.

When a loved one gives you a fresh rose, you involuntarily hold her to face, close your eyes and breathe deeply of its wonderful aroma. It brings you great pleasure and joy to all the senses, as if for a moment you were able to get into the wonder and perfection given you life.

What is the magic of enjoying the scent of roses? The fact is that at this moment you are unconsciously using the most beneficial to the human way of breathing - abdominal breathing

. When abdominal breathing we fill the air you breathe in the abdomen, the abdomen is inflated like a balloon, gradually, as much as possible. Hold the air in the stomach for a while, and then sharply exhale all the air time. Make sure that the chest is not moving or when inhaling or while exhaling, otherwise it will not abdominal breathing, as usual - breast

. In the process of the thoracic breathing we inhale oxygen, only a third compared with abdominal way. Calculate how much less oxygen we get a year?

Everyone knows that oxygen - the main raw material for the production of fresh blood. Therefore, if you want to be healthy, often practice abdominal breathing. In addition, abdominal breathing - a great way to calm state of mind, to feel complete relaxation

. Abdominal breathing - a great way to calm state of mind, to feel complete relaxation

Someone will say, I am the kind of person that I find it difficult to remain in a state of rest, I need to move. These romantic experiences you described - not for me. When abdominal breathing I'm just more worried, tense. Maybe there is some active way to relax? Is there any sporting exercise?

There are also such a method. In nature, there is everything that we need. Below I will tell you about a wonderful exercise, which I called "Catching butterflies».

Remember as a child you were running on the green flowering meadow? Chasing butterflies - one of the most popular children's entertainment. It is enough to cover his eyes, and before the eyes stand up wonderful children's entertainment, as if it were yesterday. If we want to be young, active, light-hearted, often need to go back to childhood, often recall childhood games.

Now imagine that in front of your eyes fly multicolored butterflies - up, down, to one side to the other ... Your head turns after butterflies, up - down, right and left. Now stretch your arms, catch butterflies - top, bottom, sides. We catch butterflies, and release them to fly on their own free will. This is an active way to relax.

You yourself can come up with a perfect way to ease the tension, remove the clamps, relax. Maybe the popular dance moves such as "wiping the glass" or "lunar gait". Connect reality and imagination, the real movement in imaginary circumstances.

Relaxation - a precious method of health promotion, youth magic pill. The key point here is the imagination. In Taijiquan there is a saying "use the idea, and not force" - this is the secret of relaxation.

Tags

See also

New and interesting