Perfect hands - super effective exercises!

One of the main reasons for the ugliness in the figure of both women and men are the hands. They are frail or hang whips, resembling snot, or hanging with their ugly fat. In the latter case, particularly disgusting it looks like when a person gets older, because fat is not rovnenko layer and grouped lumps-in groups.

I do not want to argue today with absolutely correct thesis that the man should be fine everything, not just the hands. Also, I do not dispute the principle of the impossibility of "pump" only one part of the body, ignoring the rest. I totally agree with the fact that training should involve all groups of muscles, but let's go down to the Olympic heights of the earth?

Beautiful hands 3 months

Most of those who like and are not averse to put himself in a normal human appearance, for the first time confronted with the principles of training and associated supply them quickly lose enthusiasm and ardor. And once, and laziness, and power monitor - a meal. In one cycle need a calorie deficit, another - a surplus, it all seems so complicated science that many decide to - well, it nafig

. I think that has drawn in an active way of life of the person eventually gets used to load and his own body already require more.

Let today it barely given a dozen sit-ups, but in a month it will take them for granted and easily with pleasure go to the gym, he wants to increase the load. Having mastered the science of training, nutrition, will be disciplined. Therefore, you can start small - to fix at least one part of the body

. In addition, this post will be useful for those who engaged in regular, lagging behind in the development of hand. Complementing its training complex, which I will mention below, it will solve the problem with this lagging part.

I say at once: exercise is important to do in a series of sequences, which I cite below. The first exercise - the first, the second - the second and so on. Do not change The order of the their implementation, the number of repetitions and repetitions, do as it is written, and do not need amateur.

Remind, the weight should be selected so as to repeat the last two were performed with difficulty, can not practically through each approach. Do not forget about a thorough warm-up before performing compound exercises to avoid injury.

1st month:

1. Press of dumbbells from shoulder up in a sitting position: 2 sets of 10 repetitions

. 2. Breeding hands with dumbbells in hand while standing: 2 sets of 12 repetitions

. 3. curls for biceps in the standing position: 3 sets of 12 repetitions

. 4. Franjieh * sitting with two hands: 3 sets of 12 repetitions

. 5. Bending the wrists, forearms resting on his knees, in a sitting position: 3 sets of 12 repetitions

. Franjieh * - a French press with both hands behind his head watch the video to find out detailed implementation technique

2nd month:

1. Franjieh sitting with two hands: one warm-up approach with a weight of 70% of the worker 12 reps

. 2. curls for biceps standing:. One warm-up approach with a weight of 70% of the worker 12 reps

3. Breeding hands with dumbbells in hand in a standing position: 3 sets of 12 repetitions

. 4. Franjieh sitting two hands: 3 sets of 12 repetitions

. 5. Bending the elbow with a dumbbell in the thigh with an emphasis on the biceps: 3 sets of 12 repetitions

. 6. Bending the wrists, forearms resting on his knees, in a sitting position: 3 sets of 12 repetitions

. Do not forget that the weight should be increased to the last two repetitions in each set were given with great difficulty.

3rd month:

1. Franjieh sitting with two hands: one warm-up approach with a weight of 70% of the worker 12 reps

. 2. curls for biceps standing:. One warm-up approach with a weight of 70% of the worker 12 reps

3. Press of dumbbells from shoulder up in a sitting position:. 3 sets of 8 reps

4. The rise of hands with dumbbells in hand in a standing position: 3 sets of 8 reps

. 5. Franjieh sitting two hands:. 5 sets of 8 reps

6. Bending the elbow with a dumbbell in the thigh with an emphasis on the biceps:. 5 sets of 8 reps

7. Bending the wrists, forearms resting on his knees, in a sitting position: 3 sets of 12 repetitions

. After three months of training, you will not know its handle. They acquire the human species, not only for those who want to pull them as lagging muscle group, but also from those who do nothing else with your body.

Tags

See also

New and interesting