INSPIRATION: YOGA MAMA BRIJUNI SMITH

Double-mother, Queen balances on hands and inverted postures Bryony Smith fascinates with its amazing beauty. How it strength and tenderness, how much energy and peace of mind!

Yoga gives pregnant women the opportunity to take care of themselves and not of the loved ones. This is indeed a time of self-care, and the ability to keep the body in good shape. Pregnancy - is not only a change in the body, changing emotions, feelings, in general, the perception of the world. But yoga helps to feel the unity, to link these changes, and body transformations. Practice allows you to not worry about comprehensive changes, and to catch the moment.

I have a lot of work and travel during pregnancy, and my emotions very quickly succeeded each other. Now I am happy, and the next minute - hungry and in a bad mood. It is no secret that during pregnancy are possible mood swings. Through practice, I felt his power and ability to control negative emotions, so as not to splash out on their loved ones. All of you people, and everyone has moments that do not get to be proud of, but the pregnancy - this is not the case. Just try to take care of themselves - this is the main thing you can do for your loved ones

. Can two problems faced by pregnant women. First. Yogini who practiced yoga long before pregnancy, often experience: "I did it with ease, but now I can not." In fact, it is the greatest gift! This is an opportunity to have patience, the ability to accept yourself. And the second. Expectant mothers who first become familiar with yoga during pregnancy, evaluate yourself and your strength. But yoga - it's not just the ability to perform posture, it is much more complicated process

Take some time to practice. Believe me, it is always possible to carve. You will feel better physically and mentally. You can practice in the privacy of home, at your own pace. Remember that you are exactly where they should be. It's difficult. Your body is changing. But I know that you can take care of themselves. Be patient.

Tags

See also

New and interesting