You and the money - "I can not go on, they go through their fingers"

"I can not go on, they go through their fingers. The money comes into my life as much as is necessary for life, but no more. If I have to pay tuition or have leaky boots, the correct amount is always. Once they become a little more and there is a small surplus, as soon as something happens, microwave broke down, the grandmother was taken to hospital, or at best friend something happens and she asks for a loan, or I buy a senseless purchase, and the in my purse is empty again ... This is some kind of vicious circle, I do not know how I get out of it. "- this theme sounded in the client group on systemic constellations

. I've seen many a knowing nod, smile and heard the sad sighs. This topic has many relatives and friends. Word by word and started a discussion on this topic. People have expressed well-known dogma, about the fact that we choose a level of material well-being, others have argued that all of our miseries are reduced to dealing with own resources of financial illiteracy and all the problems in our thinking and Soviet ideology, that now there are many courses and trainings on abundance. "Yeah that are the same" poor "leading ..." - heard an objection from the group

. "And here I was being advised by a very successful physician, we just worked with my inability to allow yourself more ... I still wrote, taught, controlled costs and honestly set aside 10% of the treasury. I visualize his dream to such trifles, that he felt his life on the coveted color of smell and taste, and a few years later, my goal has been achieved, I have laid plans for further development and prosperity, and that? The crisis, which can not pay the loan, the debt pit, and recently in the entrance of a knock on the head and pulled out an expensive mobile phone, well ... stay alive. I wish I lived as before, but I knew that if you were born in a peasant family and the proletariat, there is nothing to claim the royal life ... And what do I do now? .... »

Many agree with this argument, that being determines consciousness, and indeed "every cricket should know his last." In alignment with the assistant manager of the client interest and lustfully looked at the deputy money slowly and hesitantly moved pieces to each other. But the smaller the distance grew the more Deputy client a headache and there is fear, she finally broke down and said, "Stop! I can not continue, I feel terrible danger, as if it is death itself wants to make me in his arms "- the client silently wept, she realized that it was this feeling she felt when one was carrying a large sum of money. A migraine attacks began in the twelve years since they were part of her life. "It's my mother and grandmother with their beliefs:" From some money trouble, they set off to us ... "- noted she asked. Introduction to the balance of the figures of this belief has shown that the root of the problem was at the level of great-grandparents on the maternal side.

It turned out that their dispossessed. The family was the richest in the village, was also the land and farming, hired people and even the mill where the yard were taken away last cow grandmother could not stand fell on their abusers, the blow to the head on died, but suffered before he died several days of severe pain and He pleaded to spare her from this suffering.

His great-grandfather was one, a baby in her arms and five children. He could not stand the shock and guilt, and washed down completely abandoned children. My grandmother was the eldest she was 12, she went to a nearby town to find at least some work, and when a few months back, I saw that from his parents' house in ruins, in a fit of anger, despair and in protest grandfather set fire home with them and their children. In living remained the smallest girl on the eve of which agree to take to his sister. After this tragedy in the family belief system emerged, the system driver: "money is life-threatening," And it was not an ideology or collective thought-form, and the real experience of real family

. fire

After the operation, which was aimed at the release of of the weave, the woman said she was always afraid of fires, the younger brother of her mother is now a widower, he and his wife got into a car accident as a result of which his wife died of a traumatic brain injury, after lying in intensive care three days. In the hands of a tiny girl was left, Uncle washed down, and my mother, just now, is engaged in registration of documents for adoption. And then, he added that the body of her son's big birthmark that resembles ozhёg. In the group was a deathly silence, it was evident how many seen and evaluated rethink their own ancestral history.

In constellations with requests themes of money, we often come to the dispossessed, repression, famine, inequitable distribution of inheritance, theft and looting, wars and revolutions, no matter on which side we were, whether our ancestors sacrifices were, as in this case, or on the contrary the aggressor, those who shot, pick up or unlawfully enriched. From generation to generation train pulled us old stories and tragic events of our ancestors and our nation.

System placement help to see hidden connections and system weave process the experience gained in the parental home, get rid of the negative, inhibitory, limiting the influence of family history on current life, to revive the potential resources, improve the efficiency of the existence and full development of personality.

Family Constellations - a modern look with systemic problems. The method is transgenerational, that is, you can work with the problems rooted in the deep past kind. Every living system has its own morphogenetic field is a data field in which there is information about the entire system as a whole, is it often determines our fate and our behavior. The work is aimed at the initial, basic restoration of order, the violation of which leads to the loss of balance in the system, and is expressed in many of the symptoms and the difficulties of life of clients.
Author Irina Ishchenko

Tags

See also

New and interesting