Cry from the heart of 40-year-old woman

My dear man!

Being a decent time free woman now, communicating with men, in most cases, I feel bored. And it's nice feeling. Because sometimes I was literally sick of how all predictable and monotonous. As far as men are predictable and monotonous.

Do they sincerely believe that, before the age of forty years, I have no one and never heard suggestions .....? That is, I really do not understand how you can be sure that it's awesome attractive offer, which (especially clear) may originate far from the most attractive men?

Photo © Sara Walsh Espn Hot

When you're in the age of "for ..." You've heard and read it in all possible forms and combinations. Moreover, you even know how events will develop further until the day. When a man shows up when disappear when reemerge after three weeks or three months, as if nothing had happened, like suddenly very myasko zavyalilos. The scenario is known in advance. Honey, you know, it's boring? Cafe, restaurant ... Call me in the pool or on the cat show. I know what was coming, but do what I'm wondering. Just from the first minute show that I am concerned. And it's not so boring. And you'll have a little bit unique.

As a psychologist, I understand that instincts rule. But the right word, men really resemble primitive animals. Most of you have developed, with a touch of culture and civilization, actually look inviting, tasty and attractive males, and sometimes communication is not a pity to sacrifice their own interests, time, freedom. But there are not enough! Truly enough!

The fun does not even to play with anyone. "Let's get to know each other better". "How close?". "On the 20 cm" (you - a lost idiot cute ?!). "You're going to read Shakespeare to me your ear?" (Still trying to save the situation). "From Shakespeare I have not, I have to something better than the other" (just an idiot!). Enough already worn with his "dignity" as a great jewel. If you really want to know what excites me, I'll tell you. Mind. Hear me: mind

. Honey, when I'm forty, I was worried a little, do you have a tummy, and what size you ... biceps. I'm much more concerned about what we are going to talk before and after what you have achieved in life if I can you respect and even admire.

And if you want to impress me, surprising me with his human relations. I understand that your first impulse was - to want me. But you also have a brain, including other - see a man in me. Take the sensitivity and delicacy.

I've lived a lot and know a lot. I can be the source for you. The source of strength, inspiration, tenderness. The source of your growth and advancement. Well, so be smart enough to discern the source of the spreading thickets. Walk a little further than is necessary in order to urinate.

In my life there was a lot to you. The only thing that was in short supply - it's love. Even if you repeat it, it still will be very special, but it is impossible to get used to. All other proposals I've heard.

Tags

See also

New and interesting