What happens in a relationship when nothing happens in them

"All the most important thing going on in the pauses," - told us teachers in the training program of existential-humanistic psychotherapy. With the experience I have more and more convinced that it is in the pauses something very significant is happening not only in therapy but also in life in general, and in such an integral part of it, like human relationships.

Pauses in a relationship - it's what often makes women very worrisome. "Ahh, help, what to do, it's gone, is not ringing or writing" - a typical example of a complaint or girlfriends in the online community. Those who temporarily ceased to be felt for some reason disturbed women more than those who remain there and does not disappear, but behaves like something is wrong.

The tears of those who do not write and does not ring, I see their faces more often than dissatisfaction with those who regularly writes, but it degrades, calls, but does not fulfill its promises, sitting with the girl at the table in the cafe at the time of the next goodbye, but in fact the thoughts and feelings are not here, not with her.

Why did it break so frightening? Because it returns to the main children's fears of being abandoned. Mom definitely return and will never return? You scold me, Mom, if that! Even you can beat, just do not leave ...

Art breaks are fluent and successfully used all sorts of seducer Don Juan and Lovelace. I am sorry that, for example, now use are not very attractive and not very humane way, but every action, so to speak, gigolos like to compare with how the process is designed capture prey and digest food in arachnids.

Spider bites its victim, throws it in your digestive juices and waiting when they will act. insect Fabrics are soft, and there it can be tasteful and fun. Injected, he waited until the food is cooked, and forward.

Another image that comes to mind here - Dental. Before removing a tooth or in the gum treatment prick anesthesia. Then take some time to cure worked. The doctor checks the sensitivity, make sure that the anesthesia worked, and only then proceed to their manipulation.

However, about anesthesia - it is about something that does not feel, and people in relationships - mutually or unilaterally - nevertheless injected into each other substances that are designed to make their feelings are stronger and brighter

. I once interviewed a well-known ladies' man and, of course, asked him a question, what is the secret of its magical effect on women. More precisely, I formulated the question is not so. "Tell me, please, what are you doing?" - I asked. "Nothing doing, - he said. - That's the secret »

. Then, however, the conqueror of female hearts clarified, what not to do anything he does not begin immediately, but at a certain stage of relations. First, he is a very ardent and passionate lady showered with compliments, bouquets of flowers with unexpected surprises, shines erudition, reading poetry and quoting great. And then - schёlk! - On and off like a light bulb. The woman had grown accustomed to the flow of admiration, compliment, color, and suddenly they do not have. "And it was then that she and resorted to me tёplenkaya to return all this" - he admitted

. If the relationship is now a pause, and you think that is not you start it, and the opposite side, then listen to yourself. Perhaps you have something injected and waiting will work. The poison, medicine or love potions. Depending on the substance and the symptoms caused by them can be or urgently to run for the antidote, or quietly relax.

By the way, all the substances described here are the options of the conversion, non-toxic and safe use. So even if you are a citizen of a peaceful, very good girl, and do not wish evil to anyone, you have every right too, something to throw at it, who would like to yourself to make warmer, softer, povlyublёnnee. And then pause to load the drug.

Bright fabulous example here - Cinderella. It has caused a storm of vivid emotions Prince and disappeared without a trace, leaving as the only clue a glass slipper. And then it was a concern for him - look, try, learn

. Just do not confuse the sequence: first - stuffing, then - silence. Stuffing is desirable to be emotionally saturated, vivid and memorable. To make it that digest.

And what, if anything injected into you and you realize that it is toxic? Threatens to develop into addiction, painful affection fraught with humiliation. The best antidote here - a lot of different people alive, all of which are able to give you a no less vivid emotion than the one the one and only. With whom these feelings can be shared, to experience together and enriched. If you have the whole "own village", where it fails, then there is no even the most virtuosic seducer just can not knock you off track.

Author: Olga Gumanova

Tags

See also

New and interesting