The world's first bigender explode Model Fashion World

The American Rhine Having decided to change not only the idea of ​​beauty, but also femininity. The girl's slim figure, but features a completely male. Despite their "masculinity", Dove's going to join the ranks of the angels Victoria's Secret. So far we have not seen bigender beauty of the show and in the catalogs of the famous underwear brand, but it does not prevent the Rhine to conquer the fashion industry and to work with other brands.

Rhine itself recognizes that grew on a farm in Vermont and have tried a lot of "nezhenskih" professions - from a locksmith before the fire, and only then realized that her male appearance may be a real breakthrough in the world of fashion. The first major project of the Rhine was the show of men's underwear Calvin Klein: she walked the catwalk, advertising men's briefs

. "If I speak in the auditions, I'm a woman, then the clothes I wear, it becomes feminine. And vice versa. If I say that I am a man, things become male at the moment, as I touch them. I'll call an alien, clothes immediately become alien. We decide who we should be. I'm tall, I have a beautiful chest, I like my body, "- he told reporters Rhine

In modeling the Rhine called Tanny Danny (Danny-trans). Her height - 188 centimeters. The figure of the girl no signs of androgyny: it expressed the chest and waist on the body is not abundant hair. At the same time the girl's face can really be taken for a man.

Loading ... Loading ...

Liked? Share with your friends!

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting