It does not happen in the "lucky" family

Once we were late for the train. The train "Moscow-Anapa" was supposed to take us to the south. We suffered through this holiday, and were waiting for him with all your heart.

Three hours before the train with my husband and son got into a pre-order a taxi.
And then there was some road collapse. We just stood in a traffic jam the first two hours, no one centimeter is not moving toward the goal. The problem was in the fact that we were three kilometers away from the nearest metro station, which could domchat to the train station and go to the metro on the scorching sun with a large luggage and a small child in her arms - a real utopia
Finally, plug withered away. In the subway we flew for 30 minutes before the train. Ride - 10 stations. My husband was obvious that we were late. After all, there is still run by the station, look for the platform ...

But we still went. Silently. Immersed in our thoughts not happened vacation. I tried to understand what he wants me to say that the universe is canceled happiness. year-old son was riding fun on the car seat and did not share our state. I wanted to slap him on the ass, but I have never in my life did not raise his hand on the child's ...

We ran into the station building in Kazan 15.35. At 15.30 our train left. I had to go ... But he stood there, rooted to the spot. I could not believe my eyes, but the display shows "Moscow-Anapa" ... When we flew to the last car, the train started. We threw things on the go. And handed the child in the car while running on the platform.

- Something detained departure, - explained the conductor, removing the footboard when we breath from jogging and stress, trying to catch his breath in the vestibule. Then we walked a long way on the composition, looking for our compartment. And when they found and closed the door behind him, then my husband and informative embraced, and he laughed nervously, and I burst into tears ...

Here's what I call lucky. It was just luck. It happened that should not have happened. And this - in your favor

. If you are in early spring have planted tomato seeds in a mayonnaise jar, put them on a sunny windowsill, will monitor the temperature regime hatched seedlings, then, closer to the summer, carefully perevezesh grown up seedlings to the country, transplant them into a greenhouse, to ensure regular watering for the entire season , fertilizer and weeding, and in the fall you will be welcomed in a greenhouse tomato fleshy succulent heart, you will assume that you were "lucky"? Of course not! This would be the expected result of daily work. < Here and in the family in the upbringing of children, to build a relationship that's this carefree "lucky" does not happen.

I write posts about her husband and children. The reader created the image of honey me and my family of sugar. But I write the truth. I do not making this up. I am writing about the usual quiet family happiness.

- You're lucky - my brand those who do not like that. It is easier to deal with injustice: because the word "lucky" to safeguard the machinations of fate, some implicit force majeure, and it has no shred of their responsibility for the outcome. Advantageous word for those who are not lucky.

And I want to say that we - the ordinary. The average. And we are your "lucky" were going through such hardship, through which not everyone will pass. And for the happiness we've paid a great price. For many unbearable.

With regard to the husband, we went through all the stages. Stage acceptance of each other as a partner in life, humility with disabilities appreciate the virtues of wisdom.
Together with the institute times. From the first meeting (with a bouquet of wild flowers), meager salaries (on travel), a hot-blooded youth offense (and I believe you!), Protracted quarrels (do not call me anymore!), Burning jealousy (which Lena ???) passionate reconciliations (which is right here?), with pasta as the only food on which we turned to make (but parents do not take a penny!), with the first career wins (let the sea Congress?) and failures (while my wait), a timid plans for life (c'mon baby?), with film screenings under one blanket (I feel so good with you), with a "you be my wife?", with the first big purchase (not credit), to test with two stripes, with "you will have a boy!", the first laughter son with nervous breakdowns (you promised him to take a walk!), with collected to mom suitcases (I can not anymore!), with the return of guilt (I can no longer !), to embrace in the hallway, with a "let's never?", with a "come here", with "I love you and ...»

As in the joke about the goldfish when "want that we all were, "we had everything
I remember that time ... I then began to freeze in relations. Drowned in the well of indifference, in the quagmire of neglect, in his return from work at night-Chami, Chami ... I do not know yet what is a man looking for himself, it is necessary to cook soup, not to lecture. I thought, but it's not fair! "I, too, lost myself, I also have to look!" And I was looking for.

I was looking for a story, and her husband turned out to be a magician. The Wizard of Oz cold. I froze and left. I thought freedom warmer.

Of course, there was the situation. A terrible, heartbreaking. We bumped into her and broke into small pieces. Instead of rallying began sensitively to lick their wounds. Every its. And we are waiting for salvation from each other. And who can save a mortally wounded? He would have to assemble themselves ....

< I took a summer dress and went into the autumn. In my palm palm vein son. She smelled of candy and responsibility. I enjoyed pride.

- I do not need anything from you, - I said to my husband. And ... he nodded. Agreed! Scoundrel! I waited for him to run after me, will be missed by the arm, trying to shove a plastic card. He knows that with me his little son, he also knows that I am not able to earn. But I know how to spend fun.

A lot of need here. Private life resentful mother with a child in a rented apartment is very expensive. I waited for her husband change his mind. I went everywhere with your phone. I waited for the call. But he was silent.

As it turned out, the money - they are everywhere. They simply must be seen. And we do not see them only when we have such an opportunity. Or when we need something - whether pride, status, whether laziness - is more important than money. And when after you burn the bridges, then the flames are clearly visible, and your mistakes are your opportunities.

I learned to make overnight. Directly on Tuesday. Because next Thursday is my duty would have been 135. I said to the universe: I need a hundred thousand. Urgently. Right tomorrow. My phone rang.

- It is urgent to me to hold the wedding tomorrow, - said my friend, the leading festivals. - I broke a leg. I am lying in the hospital. Leg tied. Scenario skins. Some Head of the Department of Construction. What take?
- You ohrenela? I myself would conduct 35.
- The urgency and force majeure. He is the chief or whoever? He does not want to disrupt their wedding?

Head - did not want to. He was head of the Department of Construction and was able to build. And he knew that the family - is also building. A wedding - the foundation. He agreed to 70. The bride, then there is already a wife, was happy. I touched him under the table. He sat, crimson, and silly smile smiling happy man.

- I wish you love, - I said at parting, and with a wink and straightened bride panties peeking out from his pocket a coquettish lace
. - As a student, - he smiled sheepishly in response. 80. He paid a good builder.
"Thank you, Universe - I said mentally. - We still have 20 »

. The next day on the basic work I suddenly written premium. 30 thousand. I decided that 10 - a rollback of the universe. And I spend it on charity. Universe appreciated my generosity. She would fall asleep orders. I got out of the crisis.

My husband zero when the unit has become quite a number of independent. I no longer zero, and now I have to take into account. I was proud of myself. But I really like to see my husband, too proud. And I knew who lost it. And he came to confess. And I said, "Well it is necessary, what are you!" But he did not say anything. He is smiling politely, taking her son. He is smiling politely, returning son. That's all communication.

I fell backwards into solitude. < freedom smelled like doom for me. I can not go home after midnight when nobody waits , is not worried and asks: "You meet?" I'm not interested in success for the sake of success. I need him to look at me and said admiringly: "Oh my, what are you!»

I'm not interested to be a unit, I agree to be zero, but behind his back.
I decided to act. Grandfather to send their children on weekends. I bought underwear that emphasizes. Stockings with silicone script. Heel 12 cm. Hair decorated negligence. Biting his lip, hidden in a vulgar red lipstick. She put the cloak on top of the laundry. I was distilled passion. In the section of the cloak was seen silicone stocking. As long as there was to the car, I felt Cicciolina. Men looked.

She came to her ex-husband at the beginning of the first. I rang the doorbell. Heart skips a beat. No one opens. And if it is not there at home? And if he was not alone? I breathed in horror. I had not thought. < We have a year living separately, and I can not allow that it looks the other way.

he finally sleepy, opened the door.
- What happened? - He asked, blinking in the sudden bright light from the stairwell
. - You're one
? - No
. - No??? - I almost died from choking humiliation
. - No, I'm a cat. What happened?
- Can I come in? - I said, and opened the cloak

. He began to squint harder. He wore old boxers donated grandmother Valya, who practiced economical sewing of men's underwear. They smelled anything except passion. Grandmother Valley they smelled, even when fresh ...

- Look, you're very sexy, though. But I do not sleep the third night. Project hand over. I get up in three hours ...

It is something they still sputter about "sorry" about the "I appreciated" and about "come another time" while I, humiliated, ran down the stairs, cursing heels and wiping away tears of pride crushed.

- Never again! - I was crying in the car, wiping Smokey Isa, referring to a "never" - any form of communication with this villain. Two days later I returned to him for permanent residence. He came to me at night. Prepared. With new colors and shorts.

Why am I all that ... To ensure that there is no family "lucky". Sometimes "sufferings", "build", "created", "work", "glued". Family - is hard work And there is no wiser and more banal phrases.. And you say lucky ....

Author: Olga Savelyev
Photos on the preview: "Mosfilm»

via www.mosfilm.ru/main.php

Tags

See also

New and interesting