The true patriotism on fingers

Site publishes post Yerzhan Esimhanova Placed them on their Facebook page. Yerzhan tells the story, which is literally on the fingers explains why the Spanish are not welcome influx of migrants to their country. Very convincing soglasites.Vypivali recently après Chimbulack with a pair of Spanish comrades. We talked among other things about the immigration of Syrian refugees and about where the good old Europe disappears.

Clearly, I tell them why you're not welcome refugees and other marginalized immigrants - it is believed that by their unemployment, crime, drug addiction and other pleasures. < But you and quite a respectable and affluent immigrants also do not really like. It is, then why?

And I answer: "Imagine, Yerzhan the situation. Now I have, for example, some fifty Ignacio, have a house. It lived in my parents, and the parents of my parents and their ancestors, and my children will live. And he's not very big, but I was in it comfortably. And uchastochek with him a little, but I followed him all his life courted, and grow on it are nice little flowers. And there is a small bench, I drink her coffee. And near the house there is a small restaurant, and there I drink wine in the evening.

And on the street, where there is a house and a restaurant, while Franco was fighting. And the restaurant bomb blown to hell. And then the restaurant owner for a long time to rebuild, but my grandfather helped him. And before Franco it was a civil war. And to her - the First World. And before her - another bloody cloud all crap and charms, and so the last five hundred years. < Only the last fifty years we have more or less calm.

Under Franco, or during all the wars of my grandfather, and his father and his ancestors in another country is not left. They did not say "we have the terrorists" - although there were terrorists. They did not say "we have the dictatorship" - although dictatorship. They did not say "we have a war, and you have no war, and so we go to you." They just lived. To grow flowers in the garden. They built houses and paved stone nice little small streets. And when they once again blew up every bastard - bridges again

And so, when you come to us, look at the small restaurants and the wonderful gardens, say "how beautiful you, perhaps we'll be here. live "- you will not understand It does not matter how much money you have in your pocket, if you live on a street in a cardboard box or in a huge mansion.. No one will understand why you're not at first tried to do everything humanly. At least in your street and in your home. No complaints on the circumstances and without lofty words. Just so to speak for themselves. »

Such cases.

Author Yerzhan Esimkhanov

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting