Children - this is karma parents

The soul chooses, through a kind of family she come into this world. And this choice is always understood, since it is based on a specific task. To begin with, "explain" something parents. Contrary to popular belief is not the parents teach their children, but just the opposite. The child - a karma parents. And if a baby chooses a complex program (for example, born with congenital diseases or defects), it is not so much a punishment as a way of disciplining those through whom it came. Life has no other way left to stir adults and make them think, but by the beloved child who is always on the eyes, which is loved and valuable.
Until about 16 years, it is through illness, leprosy and actions of our children tells us life itself. Boys admonish the mothers, the girls - Dad. And it's not a joke. As one illustrative example, I remembered the story of a young couple, whose child was born blind. Akhali, we groaned. What wonderful parents, handsome, and now this misery! They say that God is unjust, - first whispered grandparents. Sympathized with friends, I cried the Internet. After all, they are selfie mimishnye, and thus they themselves are good, kind people - all thought

. But when one of the grandparents volunteered to help care for the baby and moved into an apartment young, she did not believe my eyes. Where was ostentatious romance and glossy luster perfect couple? Any little thing led to scandals. They were swearing like a cat with a dog, reconciled only at night, in bed. Seeing it was painful. And, as it turned out, not only the mother of one of the spouses, but also to the newborn, because look at the parental squabbling him from the very beginning did not want to. So he chose the karma of the blind, in the hope that parents will guess because of what it happened to them. But they were deaf.

Tie mental cause a physical manifestation of something else we have not been taught. We're too materialistic and too skeptical, do not forget to watch "The Battle of psychics." We live in a pattern of "work-home-work", without having emerges from this eternal dream of being. We just think that it lasts forever. Looked back. Already pension. What is resurrected in memory? Moments of rare happiness: Seaside vacation, wedding, children's successes. And where is your own success? Apartment, cottage, and two cars - does not count as it advances in the eyes of others, but from the standpoint of eternity, what have you done deal? What is remembered?

I begat children? Yes, you are puffed struggled engaged unloved thing, just to make money, so they were well. They did not see you while growing up, because you disappeared into the night on the unloved job, earning impotence.

Moms are good too! Well-worn baby the doctors what you want-not, you'll get sick. After all, medicine - our all. XXI century, new technologies, and healthy children does not add up.

Disruption in the heads. He calls me once a single mother. It's hard to her. Money is not enough, and preteen constantly sick. And to help her, poor, no one. What to do? I repeat like a mantra "children - parents is karma." Think! But is it up to this? She thinks how to scroll to make the "penny" for a new medical examination.

I called her myself.
-
Toil? - Toil! Like a fish on the ice.
- What
far-fetched? - You told me all about some karma taldychu, and I live here and now. I have to work, not to think.
- Do not you think that your illness your child is trying to do you "say" that he did not have enough of your mother's love? Father had not. He kept one. You've lost at work, to earn bread and butter.
- What do I do
? - Shift work, or just sit there on the morning
. - And the money you will pay
? - Come this way - I decided - you go over to the floor rate and you will spend more time with their child. If he does not recover in two weeks, I pay in addition your monthly salary.

Another week went on her thoughts. We all want to get out of life assurance that all is well and fine. But the Earth - a place of opportunity, not the insurance company. Trust Providence - one of our goals, which is to learn from childhood

. A single mother has agreed to my proposal. Because it is the chief accountants in horror for himself moved to the ranks and mentally prepared for the worst. Not only that the work no one understood her act, so also the environment was to push authority. Like, what kind of nonsense? What are you going to pay doctors?

The pay was not necessary. Neither doctors nor me. I explained to my friend that a single mother - not a sentence, and "destiny", chosen by her son before he was born. It is more necessary to him, not her. So, you must accept the situation for what it is, and cease to feel fear: that run out of money, do not have enough doctors and medicines. Forget! Just trust fate and understand what he wants to tell you your son.

The boy stopped hurting. Within a week everything so scared mummy, ceased to be chronic. And two children asked to the school.

- You gain money? - I asked

. A single mother perceived my words as an insult.

- You gave me more - got to wake up and look at the situation differently. That I owe you.
- Nothing you have not. Live and be happy. Awareness of the situation - that works wonders. Once a person is changing perceptions and changing world around him.

At that we decided to do. No one owes nothing to.

But my familiar surroundings tortured her with questions: how do you cure a child? To which the doctor drove? What did he prescribe? But instead of answering hears a mysterious phrase: "the children - parents is karma." Shrugging, they surprise run on about his business, without thinking or reflecting. Just living my life.
Author: Denis Zakharov

Tags

See also

New and interesting