As mobile operators are stealing money our parents

Site publishes a shocking story of theft, a user of Facebook Timofey Vasiliev wrote. Our editorial staff wants to warn you about the dangers of: mobile operators can seamlessly (and, unfortunately, legal) debit the accounts of customers considerable sums now came to her grandmother, her 88 years. My granny old, so it is difficult to use the technique. To communicate a few years ago she bought a simple phone. Itself can not cope and asked to check the balance. I opened, and I see a bunch of smsok with some dispatch.
I called the operator MTS. I asked about paid services and voila: a beep and you called, well, it has traditionally been. I specify:

- More paid services no
? - No
! - A look at paid subscriptions please
. - One moment, information is downloaded

. In short, it became clear that MTS in April 2015 has connected to my grandmother subscription «Movies» for 30 rubles a day. Pensioner. On the phone, which barely has a color screen, not to mention the Internet! Of course, the service connect themselves, without asking a single word, and regularly took almost a year for it. < About 10,000 rubles.

We regularly replenish her balance, so did not notice the theft, revealed only now. I do not even know what words can describe the people who steal from seniors, there are no words, some emotions

Sezdit to parents, grandparents! < Check out their phone numbers! They do not understand all this, so they are easy to cheat and steal! And besides you no one will help them, so take care of loved ones.

via www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1088161654538094&set=a.565481523472779.1073741825.100000328086106&type=3&theater

Tags

See also

New and interesting