Taoist practice walking on their knees - to improve vision, strengthen bones, hair and teeth!

Every time trying another Taoist practice, surprised its simplicity and effectiveness. It acts simultaneously on many meridians! And it does not cost much time, which is important in our hectic lifestyle.

And today, I'll tell you about another practice from the arsenal daosov- walking on his knees.

Why hurt your knees?

Chinese medicine gives this answer: often, reduces the amount coming into the knee joint of qi and blood energy

Hence reduction in the amount of lubricant in the joint. No lubrication - details of the mechanism (the bone in the joint) rub against each other and wear out. At the same time there are strong painful symptoms.

Especially if your knees chill and let the body cold qi.

When additional load on the joints, especially if it's long walks with ups and downs, will be even worse.

So what to do?

It is necessary to ensure a flow of knees sufficient quantity of fresh blood and qi energy.

Best practice: Taoist practice of "walking on their knees"

. When performing this exercise is activated and back. And it stimulates the kidneys and even the channel.

About knees in Chinese medicine there is a saying "Knees - tendons Palace»

. A tendon and ligament, on the theory of U-Shin, refer to the liver channel. That is strengthening its knees, we are strengthening and liver.

The knee area a lot of gastric channel points, then acting on them, we are strengthening the stomach.

Features of the Taoist practices in different states

If you strongly swollen knees, you must first normalize fluid outflow and to work with the spleen channel Sanya Yin Jiao point.

In addition, it is useful to study further the channel point gallbladder Zu Yang Guan (in some sources it is called Xi Yang Guan), trying to set the direction of pressing down.

Points can be forced to 30 seconds, or until the pain will pass.

It was only after working with these two points to go on his knees.

If you have a very sharp pain when lowering to his knees, then just start up your knees on the cushions. Do not walk, but only wait on their knees as much as you can.

Then, after some time, remove the cushions and try to stand on his knees on the bed. When the pain becomes smaller, start to move around the bed.

In a weakened state can sit on your heels on the bed and simply shifting from foot to foot.

It is important to do this exercise every day. And it does not matter how much time - as much as you can

. If you are doing exercise on the floor, be sure having spread a thick blanket or do on the soft carpet.

In some cases it is useful to perform this Taoist practice?

1. To lose weight, especially if the fat is stored in the hips.

I doubt that it had to be Taoists, but our women sooooo helpful. Only walk on his knees need 20 minutes each day to make up a sweat.

And in order to stimulate yourself, measure thigh before classes start, and then make measurements every week.

2. Walking on his knees helps to improve eyesight.

Where the eye, and where your knees - you might say. How can this be related?

At the beginning of the article I wrote that the knees of the palace called tendons. Tendons are associated with the liver channel, and "the liver is manifested in his eyes," that is responsible for vision.

Improving the condition of the liver, we improve vision.

There is only a small "fishechki" (East is a delicate matter). It is necessary for the improvement of walking on his knees with his eyes closed.

3. To strengthen bones, hair and teeth.

When this practice works loin, which is kidney channel.

The kidneys are responsible for bone, hair and teeth. That is, it is the exercise and the prevention of osteoporosis, loosening of teeth and hair loss!

4. To improve the supply of the head and legs with blood.

This exercise stimulates the blood circulation in a large circle, ie prilet blood to the legs and head.

Head: In addition to improving vision you will improve complexion and again the condition of hair on the head

. Legs: Taoist practices useful to do before exercise "Golden rooster stands on one leg."

There is a step by step: first, a rush of blood and qi energy to the knees, and then on down to the feet

. In general, Chinese experts recommend a sequence of practices with insufficient blood circulation in the legs:

abdominal massage "Tuyfu"
walking on his knees
"Golden Rooster".

That is, first the blood rushes to the stomach, and then goes down further.

5. to improve the work of the gastrointestinal tract

In the area of ​​the knee passes the stomach channel.

Improve cross-channel stomach - this is a great digestion and appearance

. 6. To improve the condition of the knee

Now you understand what a miracle this exercise?

Getting classes, be sure to specify the intention of "What do I get from this exercise" in a positive way, without the particle "no" and the words "get rid of, avoid».

Not so: "I want to get rid of the pain in the knees»

. And, for example, as follows: "I have healthy knees flexible," or "every day improves the condition of my knees," or "I am free to bend your knees»

. Set your intention, what you want is you!

Do this exercise with pleasure.

You can sing and move to the music. I love to go on his knees on the square, back and forth, to write eight, walking sideways, just write the letter, moving back and forth.

Author: Galina Apolonskaya

Tags

See also

New and interesting