SYROEDCHESKY Salad "Olivier" - 3 options RECIPE!

And in my kitchen for the preparation of ongoing experiments syroedcheskih meals, ie meals with fresh, unprocessed foods - vegetables, fruits, nuts! And, as promised, the results of experiments, I am pleased to share with you. On the question of whether I have passed on the raw food diet, I answer - no! Just on the street at last summer, and it is an excellent occasion to recharge your body with the energy of fresh fruits and vegetables! Also, I noticed that in the winter I just want to eat hot food - rice, pasta, soups ... But as soon as the hot weather comes, then naturally there is no desire to eat a lot of "varёnki" (as I call cooked food). And I love your body and around him to listen. Just do not want - do not have to mean)))

So there you go! The last time I post a recipe syroedcheskogo salad a la "herring under a fur coat." I liked it very much and I was inspired for another salad - syroedcheskoe "Olivier") for a long time I did not eat Olivier. And even when I ate meat, it is still not very fond of him and ate rare. The same salad I just very well liked! I could not hide their enthusiasm, loudly he smacked his lips, and was ready to eat it without stopping.

I made three versions of this salad specifically to prodegustrirovat and choose the best! They differ not much, just one ingredient, but it tastes all three were very different ...

Option №1 - «base»

Ingredients:

Zucchini (or courgettes) - 1/2 piece. medium size

Carrots - 1 pc

. Cucumber - 1 piece. large or 1 pc. small

Avocado - 1 pc

. Green peas (fresh or frozen) - a handful

Onions (I leeks) - a slice of 3-4 cm

. Greens - beam

Salt to taste. Use pink Himalayan or sea. What salt is the best and why I wrote in the article "All of salt».

For the filling:

Syroedchesky "mayonnaise" (cashew + lemon + garlic + salt + ginger)

The cooking process is simple as 5 cents)

1. Cut all the vegetables into cubes. I cut carrots very small cubes, as it is much harder than the rest of the ingredients. Green onions and finely chop with a knife. Green peas just thawed (if it has been frozen). Do not use canned peas. Firstly, it does not fit here. Secondly, we have the same syroedcheskih salad)

Yes, all the vegetables are cut fresh, not cook anything, do not stew, do not fry) may surprise you that the zucchini can be eaten raw. but it is still possible! I am the way, the summer often add it to a salad of tomatoes and cucumbers. taste it is very neutral, almost tasteless, but healthy and juicy!

2. Mix all ingredients in a large, comfortable a bowl, add a little salt.

3. Make syroedchesky

«mayonnaise."

4. Add the "mayonnaise" to the salad and mix gently.

All syroedchesky salad "Olivier" is ready, even though he still does not know that in 2 minutes it will not))) It was very, very, very tasty !!!

Variant №2 - «Spicy" (with mushrooms)

Ingredients:

everything is the same as for the basic recipe (I took one-third of the finished "basic salad»)

+ Mushrooms mushrooms - 1 large mushroom)

There were concerns whether the mushrooms fit into this salad. Inscribed. And a very good fit)

As to whether there can be raw mushrooms, fear was not. After all, I have many, many times eaten raw shampiki. This is the only mushroom (well, maybe even oyster mushrooms), which can be eaten raw, and I occasionally do. By the way, the friend girl Dasha went to the agricultural complex, which is in the suburbs grow mushrooms and brought back from the trip is good news - the mushrooms are growing by leaps and bounds, there is no chemistry is not used! Hooray !!!

I decided to add "fishechki" salad and pickle mushrooms (of course, without vinegar). We must somehow justify the name of the salad - "spicy»)))

So what should you do:

1. Mix into a bowl:. + Soy sauce + garlic grated grated ginger root

2. Mushrooms cut into cubes and soaked in a marinade minutes at 20-30.

3. Then add the marinated mushrooms ready for basic dressing and voila - syroedchesky salad "Olivier piquant" ready

! I really liked how the marinated mushrooms complemented the salad. In fact, he had no mushrooms afigenskim. But mushrooms are not spoiled. Just added flavor. And I liked it that have been marinated mushrooms. From time to time they come across in a salad - are salty and flavorful ...

Variant №2 - «Pilot» (apple)

"Well, it's really quite extravagant - add apples in salad" - I thought and added apples in the Olivier salad)))

The fact is that all recipes Olivier that I found on the Internet open spaces, was an apple! I love to experiment. So I decided to put a separate bowl a bit basic salad and add the apples - on trial)

Thus, ingredients:

everything is the same as for the basic recipe (I took one-third of the finished "basic salad»)

Mushrooms + apple - 1 pc. (Sweet and sour)

The taste here is more suitable acidic or sour-sweet apple. I cleaned the apple from the skin. On the one hand the soul shouted - "No, do not do this, there are all the vitamins"))) But the mind posted - Clean peel, the atoms it will fall into the salad and get stuck in the teeth) At this time the mind won))) The following do with rind)

Then everything is simple - take a ready base salad and add the diced apple. Syroedchesky salad "Olivier Pilot" ready-to-eat)

What eventually happened? Well, not to say bad, but all are too extravagant for me! In terms of product mix seems to be okay ... Apple + fresh vegetables - it's a good company. But to taste like an apple does not fit ... It is clearly dominated, made its way through all the other tastes and this I did not like. For the salad - it's not just a bunch of different products, and a set of products that together are harmoniously combined into a single dish

. Results of the experiment. My conclusions.

In general, I am very happy with my culinary experiments))) Salad I take note and prepare again and again! I recommend you try and. I liked the basic version of the salad, it is simple and beautiful. With mushrooms, too, came out fine, too, would recommend for a change. Yes, in general, and with apples recommend atoms suddenly I dissuade you now, and you a salad like best! Well, I put the salad with apples 5-minus for the rage of an apple, which has decided to stand out among other ingredients)

Successful you culinary experiments! And not only the culinary ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting