Our stars The Instagrame: Most Discussed Photos This Month

People - being curious. We do not feed bread, let me discuss what is going on behind the fence of a neighbor. And when it comes to the personal lives of the rich and famous, we do not stop!

Popular Instagram application allows you to glimpse into the lives of foreign and domestic stars. The whole world is placed in our hand! Sometimes we know about the lives of celebrities more than about their own. On the one hand, there is a glut of information unnecessary. On the other hand, we're just so distracted by their own problems.

We offer you to relax a little and take a look at 18 pictures of Russian stars, published last month in Instagrame. Believe me: there is something to see

Diva - master selfie

!!

The rapper Timati. Yo, gangsta! B>

Timur Batrutdinov with his co-worker on the project "Dancing with the Stars" Xenia Pozhilenkova. B>

Anna Sedokova in the car. B>

Three girls under the window in the bed ...

Evelyn Bledans attaches little son to the national traditions. B>

Maria Sharapova prefers outdoor activities close to nature. B>

Dibrov wish you productive work week! B>

Dima Bilan at the shooting. B>

Christina Asmus photographed sleeping Garik Kharlamov and their baby. B>

Alsou paid tribute to the great actress. B>

Typical selfie Alena farmacia. B>

Vera Brezhnev suffered Zen. B>

Volochkova does what he likes. B>

Love-carrot Tina Kandelaki. B>

Irina Shayk rest, but in the meantime ...

Judging by the expression on his face, Pharrell Williams did not understand that stands next to the most sophisticated Russian Renata Litvinova film star.

When people work together for a long time, they become similar to each other. Katie Topuriya and Baigali Serkebayev know it firsthand! B>

Honestly, I'm not really interested in the life of the modern representatives of the Russian show business, but it was fun to look at photos from their personal archive. And you?

:

Loading ... Loading ...

Liked? Share with your friends!

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting