Still, it's cool, when there is a big sister!

This article is dedicated to all the sisters, sister, Sis, Sister, and sestrulikam, sestriusam and Sister.

< Yes, I'm one of those older sisters, who spoke as a child its low: «and let's call my mom, let's say that you feel bad and home stay in school do not go" or to refuse to wash the dishes: «you to me 6 years to be for all the time that I soap, while you were »
Oh, I remember it from the garden just forgot Nadtsat. Meeting this yourself with your friends, have fun, we, look, Mom goes to work, and then bam, a brick on the head - damn, I forgot
And I'm one of those who in a noble fight with his Malyavko (of which there were a day) beat so that no harm - on the arm, the leg, for example, well or kraynyak weighty podzhopnik awarded. While it was necessary to turn aside from the only way.

In general, in most cases it costs the course, holding her at arm's length for the head while she thrashed hands hurl, but there was everyone. Oh, the unexpected bite behind his back, I still remember ...

Now all those of our fights and quarrels, we remember with a laugh. < But there are moments in which one of the corners of my soul lit the eternal flame that warms the heart when my baby is not there.

We no longer live together, I got married and the day forever lost the status of "elder sister in the house." But, heck, even 90 when she knocks, it will still be my little sister.

Once at the birthday party of my sestrulika when she was 17-18 years old (can not remember exactly, but it was definitely an adult), I'm talking toast, I reminded her, they say, and remember how I "angel" came up to us you make peace. And then it changes in the face and says:

- How to come up with? ... I really thought that it was real.

Can you imagine? It was a shock to her. < And for me it was a shock that she still believed in this "miracle».

To make it clearer, I will tell how it was. Our parents - kind, loving and caring mother and father, as well as all people in the world, did not end the institutions to educate their children before they start. Therefore, some of the actions lowered the authority of the eldest sister in the eyes of the younger. Instead of figuring out who to blame, parents had one answer: you're a senior, be smarter
. And I, the then-teen, came up with a brilliant idea. After one of the darkest days we went to sleep on his bunk bed, not speaking to each other. < I do not remember how much I received it in the head , but suddenly I greeted her. And maybe because I really could change your voice beyond recognition (which I strongly doubt), or perhaps just because the four year old child easily deceived, she told me in all seriousness, they say, who are you, where and ? why here

I had an angel who watches her and protects her and stuff I will not tell the details of the evening, but I will say this:. I was able to convince her that it is not I. (My voice so similar to the sister that she was not afraid, they say, can not see me because I am invisible, etc.)

In general, I ventured that "Angel" with one purpose - to explain to her that day, she was not allowed to make and ask me for forgiveness. < I made her, but what was my surprise when the next evening she began to call his new friend.

And so began a friendship with my younger sister, "an angel." Of course, it was the first time I checked, quietly crept up the stairs, and then abruptly looked out, trying to persuade me to admit the afternoon, but I was firm:

- What is an angel, are you talking about

? In general, Something Wicked, because my fiction I was very rescued. And you know what the most important thing? She rescued me a very long time - days, months and maybe even years. I have and she does not remember how many we had, when the "angel" said:

- All right, I have to go. I'm sorry, but I will no longer be able to arrive to you, you're an adult, and blah, blah, blah.

< My God, how much that day were tears. And not just her We both cried -. It violently, and I silently into the pillow. I also do not want to part with him.

Since then, it took 18 years, and even now we do not swear, me, as before, have to dodge, to convey something that is very important to her.

Yes, I'm one of those older sisters, who will always say his low: «Sestrul, I love you, no matter what» , or "I have been in your situation, I implore you, do not do my error. »

My sister thanked me for many things that I had done for her and continue to do. < But I also have, what to tell her thank you After this she came up with "nursing day." - A day that we spend only two of us and the way we like

. Every time an event is scheduled, some of us sings the melody in the handset code "Nursing Day, Hallelujah, sister day, e-s" to the tune of the famous hit.

< So, stop. < / And when we had our last day? Mark, I'm sorry, I must go, we must urgently call my sister.

Karina Hyles specifically for Adme.ru

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting