I love Italy just for ... (travel notes)

< Anastasia Girenkova

Tomorrow we leave for a short time the beautiful Italy, and I mentally start to miss her. Whether a hangover after the unthinkable drunken find in Milan from what he saw of high art of fashion, or humid air, Venice, wading, as it seems, through the skin, or mild euphoria of wishes come true, albeit small, but such cherished, but bright sadness gradually envelops and lulls in the twilight. Italy is beautiful in any weather, any time of year, and each new encounter gives the answer to another mystery, lifts the veil of mystery. I often heard before: "I do not like Milan, there is nothing special to look ..." -and I was afraid to be disappointed. But crossing the threshold of the Museum of La Scala, breathing the heavy smell the scenes to see the true characters of the comedy dell'arte deal in tiny porcelain figurines, portraits of great composers and performers who worked here, I found the right tone of perception of the city. Theatricality and greatness of art, these are the defining words for Milan. And what about the key characters, color combinations, parts and accessories in the windows of the most famous designers! Once admired the idea, and the level of its implementation. Connect the impossible, in a simple decor to recreate a typical figure and two strokes to convey the essence, to build a composition minimal objects ... a hymn to beauty and a dream come true. Venice - lost in the haze of light, today you can freely go to the Cathedral of St. Mark and an hour behind the altar, next to the great Christian shrine. Byzantine mosaics, divinely inspired by masters ... A leisurely walk along the canal, on bridges, narrow streets, among the crumbling, deserted houses, as if life goes out of the city carnivals, fun disappears, there is a light breath memories of the holiday. Italy is truly a country of beautiful people, generous, great ... I do not seek and do not want to unravel its secrets, my attracts again and again, each time discovering a new region, a new city, I never cease to marvel at its many faces, her talents, her shrines.

Tags

See also

New and interesting