"One old man went to live with his son, daughter and four-year grandson ..."

Site publishes short instructive story, past which can not pass without thinking about the most important in the life of veschah.Odin old man went to live with his son, daughter and four-year grandson. His hands shook, his eyes badly seen, he was hobbling gait. The family ate together at the table, but the old, grandfather shaking hands and poor eyesight made the process difficult. Pea poured from a spoon onto the floor, and when he pinched in the hands of the glass, milk spilled on the tablecloth.

son and daughter began to get irritated because of this.

- We must do something about it, - said the son. - I've had enough already spilled milk, and food on the floor

! Husband and wife have decided to put a separate small table in the corner. There Grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner together. After the grandfather twice broke the plates, he began serving food in a wooden bowl. When someone from the family briefly glancing at the grandfather, in fact at times there were tears in his eyes, because he was all alone. All that he had heard in his address, were sarcastic remarks when the old man dropped a fork or spilled food.

Four year old boy watched it all in silence. One evening before supper, the father noticed him playing with wood chips on the floor. He kindly asked the kid:

- What do you do

? And boy confidently replied: - I'm making a little bowl for you and Mom, from which you will eat, when I grow up

. He smiled and continued to work.

His words were so stunned parents that they were speechless. Tears streamed down their faces. And though not a word was spoken, both knew what to do. The same evening, the husband went to his grandfather, took her hand and gently led him back to the family table.

All the remaining days he ate with his family. Neither husband nor wife is no longer worried when dropped fork, milk spilled, or the tablecloth soiled.

< How will you communicate with your parents, and your children will be in the future to communicate with you.

via storyfox.ru/post/dedushkin-stol-krutaya-pritcha-o-vospitanii/

Tags

See also

New and interesting