This incredible mom weaves braids her daughter every morning before school

Look, Shelly Gifford from Australia - Master with a capital weaving braids! Every morning she spends on it to create something incredible on the head of his daughter Grace. Give a word most Shelli.S childhood I was fond of weaving braids, but for a long time and had no idea that there are any other types of weave, except the French and Dutch braids.

In April 2014, I discovered the social network. And she began to join the thematic groups, which are the same moms like me, share ideas for hairstyles of their daughters and give advice on weaving braids. And I was fascinated for real! I began to learn new styles, coaching skill. Now I weave quickly and professionally to keep up each morning to create a new hairstyle.

I like to weave braids and hairstyles Grace spread to the network, so that others can be inspired by my ideas. This is a very cool and allows our family to be closer to each other in the hectic hours of the morning, when I weave braids, Grace chats, and our dad cooks us coffee.

< Website invites its readers admire what an incredible hairstyles makes Shelley's daughter.

«Every morning we have only 15-20 minutes to create hairstyles, and we can not afford to be distracted"

«I weave so fast as I can, and then take pictures of Grace's head, and upload photos to Instagram "

« Grace copes with it! I train on her hair since they have reached a sufficient length, and it is always waiting obediently, when I'm done. She's a real small model "

« Grace lovely character and she is friends with all literally "

« Of course, in school and ballet circle, which deals with my daughter, everyone pays attention to her amazing hairstyles "

via www.boredpanda.com/mum-braids-intricate-hairstyles-shelley-gifford/

Tags

See also

New and interesting