Oda female friendship

I guess I'm a good person, just because the universe is simply tossed me my favorite, true, unique and unique girlfriends. Let me, in some situations, and throw up their hands: "For these two nuts fell on me" - but still every minute with them - the best gift I received on

Generally, to be happy. very easy if confusing the way you will meet a true friendship. strong as Grandpa moonshine, soft as a baby ass, reliable as padlock.

Many years ago, when the trees were big, I was lucky to be one of the three mushketerok. I was lucky not to lose this friendship to this day. I live with the confidence that we will be met even if fate smeared us on different continents. I certainly would have recognized his bosom. In any form, with every skin color. Because my friends - this is me, only multiplied by three

. If such a huge term friendship allowed only for serious offenses, I would without hesitation made something indecent, but would go with them again a hundred roads knee to knee. I would give anything in the world to re-live every moment of their love, to cry with joy when their children are born, feel pain when they have something to hurt, burn with rage when they hurt, do not sleep at night, worrying them failures.

I do not know who I was and what would do if one of my friends in the school corridor has not bitten me on the shoulder in my 7 years. A second organic does not fit a screw fit to our established mechanism of school friendship. < If someone is not over coupled with strong threads of our soul and heart, I certainly would not have been as it is now.

I can not imagine how, in principle, one would have survived in this imperfect world. Without entertaining idiocy, fights the bones love dramas and crashed on the wrong boat moorings passion lives would not have been so surprising. And even more would not be so beautiful without millionth occasion to "prepare the tasty, almost no harmful" and together glut oneself. And certainly it would be gray without the surreal conversations in chat rooms, chuckles at night in the handset and unexpected gifts, "I've passed you»

. Most likely, I would not have experienced the foundations of physics, though in 9 years, we have not found one friend, that by means of quickly pull off pajama pants can produce electricity sparks. And it is unlikely I would have taken place as a creative unit without the knowledge of that thrown into the canteen wall burger always bounces into the main class excellent student. And the more I learned to be quick on the lam if we have from time to time is not caught stealing salted cabbage from the market. Why, I still do not even know what language is the sound when the winter trying to peel it from the bar swings, which, incidentally, apply to a dispute with your best friends.

And it's indescribable joy when there is someone to share life with, stupid venture, doubtful memories mountain of letters written like a chicken with his paw, and incriminating photos. And when there is someone with a liter of tea hoarse discuss philosophical topics interspersed with questions of laser hair removal. And of course, in the end do not care about your opinion, and all agree that God forbid her friends is not reached before the korvalola or tinctures peony.

This female friendship - it is not only when you know the passwords by e-mail or an additional set of keys stored in your bag just in case. It's a lot of little things: comfortable shoulder close, warm hands, poured at the right time white dry, eaten together peck of salt and tons of sugar

. This friendship teaches time to say the right words, to keep other people's secrets, answer the SMS of the night, one note of voice to determine your mood and stand shoulder to shoulder when you lose family. She checked the joys, sorrows, men, children, animals and different political views. She was not able to destroy any small quarrels, or moderately severe offense, not even appearing on the horizon from time to time other questionable women.

Over the years many joint life itself is a fancy way of experiencing friendship for truth. And if many years later still unbearably want any news in the first minute to share with your friends, then "check for lice" passed brilliantly. And let your response to the picture of the ring on his finger, sent half a minute after the offer, you have to answer: "What a pretty cat" ... Maybe I so worthless photographer? The main thing is that the answer has come and your girlfriend mind, but still close. < Is not that the best proof of the existence of female friendship? Which way, I hope for at least the same number of years of wear as a crystal vase.

Us millions. In every city and in every country. Triples, fours, fives. We are united by common lives and know how to make friends. And today a great day to dial the familiar number and tell her friends that they are the best.

Author: Olga Gerd

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting