This cat is in love with the baby before its birth

This black-and-white fluffy beauty named Panda. In its two and a half years, she was surprised by the owners and their friends that's incredible attached to a human infant, even before his birth! Site tells how sluchilos.Edva is appearing in a new home, the Panda from all its feline soul attached to Lyell ... It has become a bedtime next to the girl and all in all ways to show affection.

And when the mistress was pregnant, Panda started to go after her literally on the heels, pressed to the belly and purr.

Cat took the hostess to look after the stomach, and guarded him throughout all nine months.

When the baby was born, the cat at first a little confused ... But quickly I realized that there is one man whom she loved even before his birth, and moved its attachment to it.

Now, says Lyell, Panda is trying all the time to be with the baby. It is clearly seen that she loved him from the beginning, told my mother the baby.

Panda is not the only cat in the house. The whole team loves furry baby and duty near him in turn. If a small Sean starts to cry at night, cats resort to the mother and call her for help.

The hosts do not allow their cats to climb into bed baby as he sleeps in it. However, every time you walk in the crib show a portion of the wool: warm little bed tailed nurse during the absence of the child ...

Perhaps Panda took the example of the blue-eyed kitten named Paytocha.

He, too, was filled with tender feelings to the belly of his mistress, accompanied him everywhere. And when the baby was born, the cat from the first meeting and pressed it to become the most faithful nurse.

"Since the day we returned home from the hospital, he almost did not depart from the girls," - says the hostess

Fluffy guard always on duty.

Cat attentively looks after feeding ...

... And guards sleeping baby.

via fishki.net/1865695-koshka-ljubila-i-hranila-malysha-kogda-on-byl-utrobe-i-prodolzhaet-delat-jeto-posle-ego-rozhdenija.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting