5 lessons that can be learned from nature.

Nature has inspired centuries of man. And we do not cease to learn from it all new and new things. After all, the best teacher - not a charge, but a living example

. 1. The first lesson is, oddly enough, by a woodpecker, "Lesson realistic focus»
Woodpecker much smarter than us. Yes, he beat his head against the tree, but he does it very well. It is realistic - it does not attempt to split wood in half with a single blow, as it wants to make a lot of us, and it is focused - he is not knocking on the tree from all sides. He has focussed in the same point, slowly moving your worm. What we need is not a worm, but immediately snakes and find it, we do not want in a dense tree, but only sprinkled with leaves on the ground.

2. The second lesson - from the fish 'stream Lesson »
Fish are always swimming against the current, and, contrary to popular opinion, it is correct. It does not to complicate your life, and to more water past the skip itself. So past her into the stream of water swims more food and oxygen. So her life is several times richer. We, in contrast to the fish, always try to go with the flow in the stagnant flow, resulting from 30 years of experience, we will make our money-year experience 30 times. We do not want to leave the comfort zone and then wonder why life was so little opportunity. We want to win the lottery of life, not even buying a lottery ticket.

3. The third lesson - from tiny cubs' filthy face with blood »
. Little cubs are able to learn. They learn from the older, more experienced Lions. And they do not learn from textbooks and talk, but in deed. They know exactly - to learn how to hunt, you need to blur the face in blood. We are afraid to mess even hands. We sit down at a desk and looking at a rabbit standing at the board, which teaches us to hunt. Or close the house and educate ourselves, and when it comes to hunting time, we are not what we are not able to hunt, we fear even the smell of blood.

4. The fourth lesson (social) - the dog "wag tail first»
. In the 21st century, it does not matter what you do, and it is important to you motiviruesh others. And a perfect example of giving a dog. The dog does not think: "First you bring me home, feed and wash, and then I'll wag its tail." The dog first gives his feelings and only then receives a return for what she needs. However, it does not force you to give her anything, it makes it so that you do want to do it.

5. The fifth lesson - from the snake: "Not Noah»
. The snake does not think: "I have no hands, no feet, I have poor eyesight, I was not born in the country, nobody loves me, my parents took care of me from the moment I was hatched." Snake manages what it has, and we are even afraid of "a disabled animal." And if it's not like something, it just changes the skin and crawls on without regrets.

Tags

See also

New and interesting