"You - what you eat"

One of the basic laws of life of the organism says, "You - what you eat»

"Here is a man who for years fed dead devitaminizirovannymi products. This is the material from which the man had built his body. Therefore, it is weak and gets tired easily. The body suffers from pain, swelling, rotting and decomposed. And this poor, misguided man yelling in his grief: "Save me," Who can save him? Can man make at least one human cell? Never. Only cosmic forces in the human body, can create a cage. But this poor ignorant soul thinks some miracle may be done for him. The only one who can help him - is himself. A force that is contained in it, this is his ultimate "I". He turned to his source of life and say, "I tried to break the laws of nature, but instead broke himself"

. If he decides to use real healing powers of your body, it will start with fasting duration, say, three days, and in between fasts abandon all non-natural foods and develop a scientific diet for themselves, not having these products. Week such a diet, followed by three or more days of fasting. Then it is necessary to adjust the diet. All this time he was engaged in the restoration of his circulatory system with corrective exercise. After them, it takes a cold bath. Twenty minutes a day, he is engaged in a deep refreshing breath, making full deep breaths that fill the life of thirty billion cells, giving them oxygen. He takes control of their thoughts and emotions, and no longer worry about their status. Now he knows that the only concern is wasting vital cosmic energy. People can no longer call it anger and irritation. He knows that this leads to an increase in blood pressure, destroys the body. He spends more time in bed, as already understands that leisure is one of the main anti-aging factors. Knowing this, he goes to bed early and leave windows open. It interacts with cosmic energy, making your body a good receiver of this energy. Slags are derived from his body, gut triggered one hour after each meal. He drinks a lot of water, fruit and vegetable juices. But most importantly, it is true meditation and concentration.
He communicates with his higher 'I', and sometimes crying like a baby. But it's not tears of sadness and tears of joy and delight that he finally revealed his true essence and interacts with the prisoner in her divine power. It interacts with the supreme intelligence. It is science-based way of life, using the life-giving force, based on scientific laws.
Then it increases the duration of periodic starvation to seven to ten days. During fasting, he never ceases to their daily activities. His body cleared the forces of nature. He no longer wants to use the stimulating foods and beverages. Between fasts he uses only natural products. Under no circumstances do not overeat. He knows that crowded stomach exposes the terrible load of each vital organ, especially the heart. Therefore, every time he comes up from the table with a feeling that he could have a little more to eat. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting