Helen Fisher, fruktorianka bear a child on the raw food diet.

Yes, I took out the child in the raw food diet. Yes, my child rawfoodist 100%, and all what he eats is raw fruits, vegetables, and breast milk. Yes, my child is healthy at 100%, it did not have any vaccinations. Develops it in exactly the same rate as his peers. No, he has no shortage of anything.

From my experience I would say that his health is much better than the usual child's health, which is powered by the standard American diet. No, my child does not need meat and dairy products to be healthy. He does not suffer from common childhood illnesses such as ear infections, and so on and it has a perfect digestion. He is happy and cheerful child.

The reason that I am writing all this because of the recent attention to Laurie Jane fruktorianke, which is located on the 6th month of pregnancy. She recently gave a remarkable interview nyus.kom where very positively told her story. Of course, the tabloids and other media -source immediately picked up the story, and gave her a negative evaluation, confirming its opinion by qualified nutritionists and doctors who claim that this way of eating it causes harm to the unborn child. I am proud that Laurie Jay calmly withstood these attacks on their part.

And finally I want to say that if you, the one who is reading this right now are taking for the truth, everything that is said by any person with an advanced degree, whether a nurse or doctor, reflect for a moment about who teaches these professionals in all these things, which they so vehemently claim. Think about who is sponsoring all these scientific theories that these so-called professionals are then taught in their textbooks. Many of these scientific theories are sponsored by the government, and therefore should not be taken as absolute truth. Think over what a huge impact the giant food corporations and the pharmaceutical industry has on the government.

Tags

See also

New and interesting