Advice on the most pressing question: what to do when the night DOZHOR already here!

1) UZBAGOIDSYA))) this will help you options sedative tea. My favorite option:. To 300ml boiling water 1 tsp. Melissa, 1ch.l. oregano, 1 hr. l. sage and a few leaves of fresh mint. This tea has antispasmodic properties and relaxes tense peristalsis in the gastro-intestinal tract.

The second option of warming tea (I think you know the situation, when we are trying to keep warm cold hot to food) to 300 ml of boiling water 1 tbsp. l. grated ginger root and red pepper on the tip of a knife, fresh mint leaves, some black tea. This tea will warm you from the inside and is guaranteed to reduce your appetite.

The third option does yum-yum: 300 ml of boiling water you need 3 tablespoons. l. Frozen currant or raspberry, 2st.l. grated apple, 1 ch. l. green tea, cinnamon, cardamom taste.

The fourth option: 150ml boiling water 150ml hot vegetable milk, 1 tsp.. crushed ginger, 1 hr. l. green tea.

It is advisable to drink 300 ml of all lying in a hot bath (with essential lavender oil or menthol) or immediately after bathing. Then the story of "going to drink tea, and woke up with a pan in his hand, eating a stick of sausage" has minimal chances of realization

. 2) AT POZMOTRI ZEBYA in the mirror. Comment, I think, is not necessary.

3) AKDZIVNO PODVIGAYZYA. Not helped sedation - attack from the opposite edge. Can poprisedat, shake the press, etc. Physical activity is very well reduce appetite -. 30 minutes easy charging and inflammation in the heart of "hunger" as the arm lift

. Wait for continuation NIGHT DOZHORA☝

Author Tatiana Fialkova

Tags

See also

New and interesting