A MAN who dream KILL EVERY BUSINESS OWNER OF MEDICAL

The man stood out from the mass of a billion Indians and asked the people: "Most of you have no money for treatment, so let's do yoga - 20 minutes in the morning and evening. You have nothing to lose, for it does not have to pay, please join me in simple exercises. Believe me, yoga and herbs can cure all diseases. ยป

At its heart was a strong conviction, and in the eyes of true humanity. First, doing yoga on vacant lots, and then in the parks, is now in the ballpark. Tens of millions of people experienced the healing effects of yoga.

Ramdev is now the most popular people. For him, building a therapeutic yoga centers, where for a nominal fee, and poor people in general charity, people are screened and trained asanas that heal from disease. He now teaches yoga instructors for the 3000 Special Forces of India, because Yoga is the only self-regulation system, allowing to cope with stress.

Ramdev urged the poor to grow herbs for ayurvedic medicines, and thus gave people the opportunity to earn. In his clinics can buy quality medicines at a price that is ten times lower pharmacy.

But, despite such scope of its activity, it does not travel in a jeep and pulls on the head of a silk turban. He walks in robes wandering monk - a cotton piece of saffron-colored fabric

. Why?
Because the real master of yoga perceives its activities as a service to God.
Yoga, which does not lead to such a know it - not yoga

. "It is necessary to practice yoga with determination and faith, never go to the chosen path. It is necessary to get rid of any and all material desires arise in the mind, and with the help of the mind to subjugate all the senses. So, to control the mind and senses and continually practicing yoga, one is completely cleansed of material contamination and attains the highest, perfect happiness in transcendental service to God "(Bhagavad Gita).

Yoga means that we ourselves accept the responsibility for your life and not giving away her dubious people.
Yoga teaches us to live simply and naturally. And no matter how much you did not have years, let us learn to live with that, believe me, never too late and never too early.

Tags

See also

New and interesting