My fruit journey

Hi, my name is Amdi I'm 19 years old, I'm from Melbourne, Australia.
In the future I dream to live in their own land, surrounded by nature and delicious fruit.

My story of how I treated my acne.
For many years I was worried about the acne problem, my suffering continued for about 6-7 years. During this time were minor results in a roller coaster, going up and down, but no longer down, there was some improvement in that, but it did not last long, and much depended on how I ate. The most painful time was when I had to go to school.

HomeRealnye stories
healing 1
My fruit journey
Denis Shakhman 01.02.2015 Real Stories of Healing 0 Comments
Hi, my name is Amdi I'm 19 years old, I'm from Melbourne, Australia.
In the future I dream to live in their own land, surrounded by nature and delicious fruit.

My story of how I treated my acne.
For many years I was worried about the acne problem, my suffering continued for about 6-7 years. During this time were minor results in a roller coaster, going up and down, but no longer down, there was some improvement in that, but it did not last long, and much depended on how I ate. The most painful time was when I had to go to school.
Then I suffered so much, I was ready to bear on the floor and cry !!! I had a hormonal imbalance, constantly tormented by headaches and nausea, I did not even want to go anywhere.
Painkillers did not help, my dad thought it was, I still just a kid, and it's not so bad, but in 2012 everything is so complicated, and my acne became so terrible that I could not eat, do not smile.
Then my father took me to the doctor, where they are prescribed antibiotics me a lot, and every cream. When I was in school, I smeared these creams, and they just burned my skin, as seen in the first photo, the antibiotics did not help my skin.
Then my father took me to a dermatologist, he looked back and my hands, and asked if there was any acne on other parts of the body, is surprisingly not. He wanted that I started taking Roaccutane in the month I passed a lot of tests.
Yet I started taking Roaccutane, it was just awful, I could not sleep for several days, this condition made me feel very depressed, and my skin was very dry.
I hated this drug is very strong, because I did not see improvements. Then I went to the same dermatologist said that it does not help me, and said that I wanted that I would have looked a naturopath doctor. He was so angry, and said that the traditional methods of treatment do not work, and that medicine is much stronger.
After I found the same naturopath doctor, who cured himself even from multiple sclerosis.
He looked at me, gave me natural products, and a booklet in which it was written, what products need to buy, the same day I went to the store and bought a "healthy foods", which was based on dairy products, although I used to milk drank very rarely by doctor's prescription, I ate two weeks, pimples have been a little, but the result was not special.

In 2013, I myself began to read and learn more about nutrition, what all the same it should be (even though I did it already with 16 years). Then I began to try it for yourself, first refused to meat and dairy products, I just stopped it there.
Turning on a vegan diet, I really helped my skin, pimples were less inflamed.
In September of the same year I started to feed through the system 10/10/80 and ate only raw foods, and until I finished school, my skin cleared significantly. My period began to pass much easier and less painful (sometimes I feel uncomfortable about a day, but not anymore, now they pass unnoticed).
Until now, I stick to raw food, my body loves fruit.
I freed myself from food addiction cooked food, now I can eat a lot of calories (about 3000 per day), and I do not want cooked food.

I can say this: I have cured their acne with diet, and began to live a much more natural.

Tags

See also

New and interesting