7 most outstanding women, men circling head

Not all of these women can be called beautiful women in the classic sense. Why we fall in love poets, artists, philosophers have in them? Apparently, it's in the same zest, which all have heard, but which has not been seen. Let's listen to what they said, these women love, novels, and about how to deal with men. < Website offers to listen to what was said, these women love, novels, and about how to deal with men.

Hedy Lamarr, the fatal beauty of Hollywood, izobretatel

Among the Hollywood beauties, there is one actress who has left us a legacy of not only films with his participation. Even during the Second World Hedy Lamarr has registered a patent for a system of torpedoes and data encryption principle of the remote control - the technology of "frequency hopping". Later, its design made it possible to use mobile communication, GPS-navigation and Bluetooth to WiFi.

Recognized beauty Hedy did not lack in the men's attention: only official men she had six

Here is what Hedy Lamarr:.

- Any girl can be charming . All that is needed is to stand still and look silly.
- The greatest love of your life? -. My father
- When you feel happiest? - Between marriages
. - What would you like to change in yourself? - Mmm ... Nail

Lola Montes (Eliza Gilbert), a dancer and avantyuristka

. The life of this woman was short (only 40 years), but in that time she had much: posed as the Spanish dancer, touring all over Europe, was beloved Honore Balzac, Alexandre Dumas the Elder, Franz Liszt, a favorite of the Bavarian King Ludwig I, who He chose to abdicate, but do not give up Lola. For the sake of her people fought duels and died, leaving her all his property. Once she became interested in Nicholas I, but so what did not work, the dancer quickly expelled from Warsaw, where her performances were then

Word herself:.

- Lola wants, Lola gets!
- I showed the women that if they skillfully used the weakness of men, they would cease to be called the weaker sex

Gala Dali (Elena Dyakonov), the wife of a genius and model

. The woman was able to call in men mad passion. Helen's first husband was the poet Paul Eluard. Marriage was special: the wife loved group sex and had lovers and mistresses on the side, it was for them in the order of things. Paul was proud of his wife, carried a photo showing a naked Helen and friends. One day he showed it and Salvador Dali. It ended all this by saying that Elena left her husband to Dali and became known Galoy. Dali adored his Gala, was inspired by it and, although later they separated, was very attached to it to the end of life

Credo Gala:.

«I never will just a housewife. I'm going to read a lot, a lot. I'll do whatever I want, but still maintain the attractiveness of a woman who is not himself peretruzhdaetsya. I am like a cocotte shine smell spirits and always have a well-groomed hands with manicured nails. »

Louise Salome, philosopher and physician-psihoterapevt

German writer Kurt Wolff argued that "no woman in the last 150 years has not had a strong influence on the country, speaking in German than Lou von Salomé from St. Petersburg." From her lost Nietzsche and Rilke's head, it is closely befriended Freud liked to talk to her and Turgenev, Tolstoy, Ibsen and Wagner. It was called the "absolute evil", "predator and a vampire" - the person she was clearly exceptional

As Lou said:

«Only someone who is completely their own. themselves, can count on a long love. »

« There is nothing more foolish for a woman than for a man to compete in professional success. I never chose a male occupation and did not compete - these classes themselves found me, as the sun is in need of its rays

«Whatever pain flower" and suffering brought no life, we still have. its welcome. Sun and moon, night and day, darkness and light, love and death - a man always in between. Who is afraid of suffering, the fear and joy. »

Zinaida Gippius, a poet, critic, dramaturg

Zinaida Gippius was beautiful, elegant and know how to please men. Even though she was 19 years married to Dmitry Merezhkovsky, this did not prevent a plurality of links on the side of both men and women. His beloved poet devoted, as usual, poetry. Contemporaries called it the Devil and decadent Madonna, and she did not mind, it is so nice to shock the audience

Word Gippius:.

«Just need a love story, equality minds! The main thing, it is difficult to despair. I think that is not necessary because for men it is even more difficult. Indeed, among the women, even such cheap-smart mind like mine - a rarity »

« Oh, if at all to lose this opportunity voluptuous mud, which, I know, lies in me, I do not. understand »

« in my mind, my desires, my spirit -. I'm more man ... in my body - I'm more woman »

« There is not anything interesting "man." . . A real, live person, created by nature, history »

« Approve simple: dushetelesnoe living human being, a real person, never only male or only female. Both starters, male and female ... it co-presence. But ... every real man is a one of the two principles prevails .... »

Alexandra Kollontai, Valkyrie revolution fighter ravnopravie

Alexander Kollontai called "sexual revolutionary," "Valkyrie revolution", "Eros in the uniform of a diplomat", "demon March 8". We can say that it was a harbinger of the sexual revolution. Already in the 16 years Alexander, a general's daughter, kept her mind not only their peers, but also adult men. Even then, it challenges society, breaking hearts along the way. Denied 40-year-old general, married her second cousin against the wishes of parents, twisted romance with a friend of the family, left her husband, went abroad, met with Kautsky, Lenin, Plekhanov, Rosa Luxemburg. After the revolution, returned to Russia and became the first ever female minister and a female ambassador

Here are her words:.

«We are young, while we love!"

"For the class tasks of the proletariat does not care if love takes the form of a long and decorated Union or expressed in the form of communication passing».

Lilya Brik, the muse of Vladimir Mayakovsky, a supporter of "free love" < br>
Until now, not subsiding controversy: how could this woman have so much influence on Mayakovsky? According to the memoirs of contemporaries, it was some kind of magic. Lilya Brik was charming, bright, self-confident, self-centered special and had incredible power over men. Marriage to her this does not hurt, mad power and sexuality - contributed

Word provided Lili Brik:

«If you want to win a man, it is necessary to play. his weaknesses. Let him enjoy the same two women. It is forbidden to smoke. One does not allow him to smoke, and the other is preparing for his arrival box "Kazbek". What do you think, to which he will go? »

« It's so simple! First you have to prove that you have a beautiful soul. Then - he's a genius, and, except for you, no one understands. And the rest will finish beautiful silk lingerie and elegant shoes »

« Suffer Volodya useful, he will suffer and write good poetry »

« I have always loved one -.. One Oshu, one Volodya, one

Vitali and one Vasya. " via fishki.net/1829927-7-zhenwin-s-nestandartnoj-krasotoj-v-kotoryh-vse-vljubljalis.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting