"Having lost both his legs, I could not just go back to life, but also to love her"

The famous German photographer Dirk Gelbreht invited the Russian girl Nastya Belkovsky to shoot for the magazine. It would be plain, unremarkable history, if not one "but." Dirk is not attracted looks Nasty. < Website is divided into a story about how creativity helped Nastya love life when she did not live like.

Eight years ago, Nastia was a full and happy life. With 10 years of design Nastya fond of clothes and two consecutive years ranked first in the competition for young designers. But in a moment her life turned around 180 degrees.

December 19, 2008 Nastia got into a car accident, lost both legs, 40 days in a coma and miraculously survived.

It happened on the Third Ring Road in Moscow - the car Nasty
stalled.
- My daughter called us, warned that delayed, asked not to worry, they say, nothing terrible has happened, - says Igor Belkovsky
dad.
When the traffic thinned out, Nastia went on the road to install an emergency stop sign, but did not have time. < It knocked some scorcher in the BMW at a speed of 120 kilometers per hour.

Only two hours later she pulled up to the scene of the accident. She called an ambulance, then mobile Nasty phoned her mother and called the hospital Belkovsky room where their daughter was taken. There she was at once completely amputated both legs.

two years culprit accident Alexei Guskov sent to the colony, and for the 25-year-old girl began a difficult time.

Month Nastia lay in a coma, and when it became clear that the girl survived, "Express Gazeta" published an account number for donations - up required complicated and therefore very expensive dentures. The collected money is still not enough. < Helped case: famous artist Vladimir Vinokur Nastya told the story of Joseph Kobzon, just released from the hospital. The famous singer immediately made the amount needed to pay for prosthetics in Germany.

In Berlin Nastya waited for a long and difficult rehabilitation: exercise, swimming, stretching - all through the pain and tears

A few days later the famous German photographer Dirk Gelbreht read in a local newspaper story about a poor Russian beauty without legs and conquered by her charm, I decided to make a photo shoot for a glossy magazine.

- This amputation as Nastia Belkovsky, in Germany - a rare case, it is not something that on the cover of glossy magazines, even on the street without a special chair, not all people with disabilities can get - says Dirk Gelbreht. - German orthopedic help the girl "to stand up" and let the iron. I decided to try to regain her confidence in my abilities.

< Nastia has every chance to become a star of the magazine, believe my extensive experience. I will be happy if the example of other Nasty girl in trouble will understand that disability is not a hindrance, even for a model career. The main thing in a woman - the ability to enjoy life surrounding his positive attitude and charming smile

First photos of Nastia came in the women's magazine Brigitte, and then the German magazine Zille Berlin placed it on the cover and produced a photo shoot titled "Model no legs." The project involved mom and Nasty - this is the most touching images of the entire series

A few months later Nastia performed at national competitions parafitnesu and won first place. Next was the World Championship in Austria. Nastya Belkovsky only came on the scene, without artificial limbs and wheelchairs. And once again defeated.

Natalia Belkovsky believes that the present waiting for not only business success (daughter sells winter accessories via the Internet), but also the happiness in his personal life. She registered a daughter on a dating site where honestly told her story. About Nastya says so:

- I'm the leader, because it failed to withstand the ordeal, which I sent fate lost both legs, I not only was able to return to life, but also to love it
via bigpicture.ru/?p=474786

Tags

See also

New and interesting