"Love - is to meet at the airport"

Natalia Radulov - a pharmacist by training and a journalist by vocation. It has long and successfully maintains a blog in LJ, which talks about the relationship between a man and a woman, about love, happiness, and life in general. < Website publish wonderful post Natalia, which are given convincing arguments in favor of warm meetings.

I flew with a nice woman and her brother from Warsaw to Moscow. We met on the plane. And when landed, they asked me: "You met someone?" I remembered her husband's instructions: "When will arrive - take a taxi, do not bargain," and shook her head: "No, no." Then these good-natured people put me in his car, but warned that it will soon it is time to turn off the ring, and I need to move on Leningradke.

I somehow did not pay attention to such trifles. From the minute as passed passport control at Sheremetyevo and made sure that her husband really was not kidding about the taxi, I was very saddened and think could only be one thing: « Why is it I have not met Why?" However, my new acquaintances rather quickly stopped and told that on our ways.

I very warmly said goodbye to them. On the highway raced cars for a terrible speed. It was snowing. I stiffened in his jacket. A minute later I was able to release from the package right hand and raise it parallel to the earth's surface. Ten minutes later, I realized that the car's not catching. Fifteen minutes later I put on everything that I had, and walked along the road.

Eventually I came across some kind of stop, the village on the midnight bus, then the bus rolled on and then I still picked up the car, and quickly, just some three hours I was able to get home. In the hall, I collapsed with their cheeses on the floor. Husband sitting at the computer - to save the universe, so to come once could not, even though the noise responded: "Well, baby, come," I was lying on the floor, arms outstretched, and in no hurry to get up. "What the hell - I thought. - What the hell do I do with this man, "I knew what he was going to say to me?. What we had to take a taxi rather than to seek adventure on his head. What silly person to meet at the airport at night, if you do not have a personal vehicle. I'm just looking for a reason to quarrel. I knew all his reasonable and logical arguments which virtually nothing to say. But heart knew - something here does not add up
Only a few months later I was able to clearly articulate the problem. According to MTV just showed the reality show Life Osbournes. Mom was driving the children in the car to go to the airport - to meet the Pope. Children capricious, otbrykivatsya, grumbling, "Why would always have to meet?" And then, imitating her mother, repeated after her funny voices: "Because we love-and-and-iiim" then calmed down, got into the car and We went to the right place.

It was then that I understood everything. We meet the family, not because they have heavy bags. We meet the family, because we love them. Is not it a great slogan for a good old-fashioned gum «Love is ...»: «Love - is to meet at the airport» We want to please your favorite!. Support. Hug. Say: "How nice that you're back»
I did not create a family to me said: "Take a taxi", "Do not touch me", "Do not disturb", "Understand somehow itself, it's just." I have found a family to someone standing in the arrival hall and looked for me in the crowd ...

Yes, if we approach the matter sensibly and prudently, all these meetings, provozhaniya almost always inconvenient, illogical and does not seem to need them. You can not go to the airport - in fact interfere with cork, or is there a computer game. You can not go to the hospital personally, but send a courier to oranges. You can not celebrate the anniversary - it's still wacky holiday, which is not even worth it to splurge. You can never make any unnecessary movements. And the stupid hope that you, such indifferent, will be indifferent.

But it does not happen. Good relationships require some effort. "Of course," it is just bad. Ozzy Osbourne is rich enough to afford a car with a chauffeur. But back home, the first thing he wants to see is not the driver, and the native people. Ozzy I do not, but I also want the same. Everybody wants it. But not everyone is ready to do it.

Perhaps those who are too lazy to meet, to listen, to comfort and to please their loved ones, a long time ago they no longer love? Or you never know that feeling. As the hero of the film "What Is Love" to his friend: «Do you think my wife vixen, so what do you think I should take it away from the airport. And I think I want to be there to meet her. That's the whole difference. »

Author Natalia Radulov

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting