There is an opinion, what is the spiritual man, the greater his chance.

Maybe so, but expands his consciousness, not a bank account. And the more "advanced" the man, the less he has material desires, and therefore he does not waste your precious energy on stupid consumption. He was pleased with what he has.
The fate of each allocates only as much money as you need to implement. The objectives are different, one is working up a sweat, and another pours as from a cornucopia. And if someone wrote a book of how to get rich, and it hit the jackpot, it does not mean that those who read his advice too, will live in chocolate. From birth we have a bonus in the form of a future vocation, which would feed us. When a person does not see his gift, the whole life fighting for its existence, vegetating in the greyness of life, or decompose in luxury. If a person feels their gift and come after him, his life will be more soft and fluid, with no sharp corners, as his personal power resonates with the task of incarnation.

The vast majority of people have to live by the principle. This they taldychat each other daily - And what can you do, right! It is necessary to raise children on their feet, a living somehow earn. Most go through life under that magic word "must" rather than by his vocation. We are afraid to walk the path of truth desires trust in public opinion. And instead of following the call of the heart, we do everything - we climb into debt because of the consumer basket inhabitant. While working for the money, we lose not only health, but also time. By the end of life we ​​arrive tired and broken, a dissatisfied. Lost time for the realization of vocation, we are forced to take out the next incarnation. Therefore, we again and again pursues "Groundhog Day" in various incarnations, until we accomplish what we are destined by fate.
And the fate of the inexorable thing. But many still are trying to cheat by using magic. Art allows for affirmations and images of a person's intention, but it does not take into account the fact that a person is only a fragment of the cosmic "I" (Fields) with a small range of features. It is entirely in the fate of the program, and it can only change our higher 'I'. And before him dostuchatsya some affirmations and rituals is impossible. You can, of course, fall into the illusion that you communicate with your higher hypostasis as from "the old man Hottabych", which fulfills all your desires. But I can say with confidence that he had to have very different plans than our immediate Wishlist ego.
Is not enough stars in the sky, it is better to use perfectly the resources that are given to us by life itself. It is able to reallocate resources away from important life problems, to the secondary. Also enjoy the things that we need, and not to buy fashion brands for the image. Ponty only destroy the power, as they spent twice and sometimes three times more money. As the saying goes, "not by Senka cap". The problem is not that we have something not enough, and that we can not be content with what we already have. We always want to try "alien hat" on itself. At the global level, our immoderate appetite destroys the power of nature. In nature there is no waste and uselessness: everything to the place and by the time. Even her beauty is not for the sake of satisfaction of our aesthetic eye, and a rational necessity. We also, like Mother Nature, must be sober and frugal even on unreasonable expenditure of our energy. And ordinary material life is our hunting ground where the trophy is our awareness.
If we hunt for the Force, the force is hunting us.
If I have the big money, then I will have more financial possibilities, but also will always be willing to take them away. So, the money for me to be a strength and my weakness. If I am endowed with a lot of energy from birth than my friend, that overconfidence eventually de-energize me. I just wasted on trivia personal power. A friend of mine, knowing my weakness, learn how to preserve and increase energy. So in my power to be concluded weakness, and his companion - the weakness of hiding power. Also, in a democracy ideas, hiding the dictatorship, and dictatorship - the elements of democracy. Medicine, which treats may also cripple. And public institutions, cultivate psevdointelligentsiyu, which in addition to his own mind can not see anything. Politicians love to talk about truth and justice, and themselves constantly deceiving the electorate. Behind the mask of virtue may be hiding greed, but behind the facade of love - banal affection
. Knowing fancy frills of life, its inconsistency, we no longer cling to a specific image or event. We, balancing on the edge of duality can not be ideal to take away the attention from the truth in a kind of illusion, where everything is simple. In this utopian mind reality (usually where we do not) live happy people swimming in abundance. They are doing great writers, actors, politicians, philosophers, saints who can not be defects because they are needed as the perfect rebuke for imperfect. It is always possible to accuse a person point out its shortcomings, setting an example of a sample. Ideally, you want to bind a person to a particular image and behavior. If, for example, I have about something I write, then there is always a critic, which, based on authoritative sources, show me to my uninitiated. But there will be some who will idealize me, creating the new idol for themselves. But if I do not meet their expectations, then quickly rejected as another misunderstanding. Many "gurus", knowing pull people to the ideals, do not interfere with his disciples to mold him kumira.Naoborot, strongly supports their way of confessor, as he feeds him well. This master better pretend to be a fool, than to drag on itself a heavy burden imposed on him "advanced».
On the other hand wants to lead us and show us the way to come was something bright and sublime. This is the law of evolution - to reach for the light. But, seeking to evolve more rapidly, you can easily slip off the thin line of sobriety to the other extreme - involution. Sometimes it is difficult to understand on what side you're on. You think you are flying in a religious ecstasy towards the light, but in fact blissfully fall into the abyss of matter. Evolution - it is not a revolution, when they want now and in a hurry. A slow maturation over time.
The top and bottom are always there and will be in our minds as we are subject to evolution. This trick Spirit. Polarity is not static Nirvanic worlds, when the mind rests. Therefore, in our mind there is always a point of reference and alluring spot in the distance. Downlink and uplink flows - this is the energy of motion: plus and minus, from which we will never get rid of, even in the energy of the universe, where there is no material forms. We will always remain in the minds of the four cardinal orientation, otherwise there is no point in all of this. If it makes sense, then, there are guidelines - the laws of the universe. As well as "hell" and "paradise" will always haunt us in our minds, because this carrot and stick evolution. When deviate from the intended course of the soul, then, getting to the point of "sobriety" we are "infernal" pangs of conscience, because of the failure of lessons. And when we harmoniously follow his destiny, we experience happiness.
The development of consciousness - is not only enthusiastic feelings, but also the soul
Trial. What's at the bottom - and then at the top. Our home life is the practice only when we realize:. Ie, not just stupidly live and witness for themselves, for their reaction to life situations and try to balance the energy of a conflict. Emotions - this is a litmus test, which shows what we have to work on that, or another minute. And our desire to lead us to where we get the most important lessons. Working on a man working with the microcosm (the subconscious), highlighting its awareness. At the same time, the man himself is a microcosm for the sphere (higher self), which is also trying to discover their essence. She has her problems with the subconscious, for example, such as we have - the unconscious fragments
. Warning - this is the focus of consciousness. In metaphysics it is defined by a point in the center of the circle. A circle symbolizes the limitations of consciousness. The movement of the point within the circle up, down, right, left - is the work of attention. At the time of movement of the attention captured by the new coordinates of the experience (the reality). Descending and ascending streams penetrating Sphere, used attention to its movement. Putting opposing flows in one focus, locking them together, account is sustainable. At that moment, a fragment of it - a person inside the fire burns (ascension). This fact can be said that Sphere finally matured and she no longer needed humanoid fragments for maturing.
(A. Vindgolts)

Tags

See also

New and interesting