The power of words in action.

It is amazing how many people admit that thoughts are material, but does not use it in your daily experience, but even more paradoxical is another fact - how few of us are serious about the words that they use every day. Meanwhile, we are creating our experience and ourselves at the same time on four levels: the actions, thoughts, status and words that literally paint reality in certain paints
. One replacement of words in their vocabulary is already changing the shades of our inner state, and for the experienced creator - this is a serious tool in the work of coloring their lives
The power of words in action:

1. Replacing some familiar words and responses
creates awareness
Conduct an experiment, begin to answer the question: "How are you?" In a new way: excellent, superb and so on - select themselves. First, you'll notice that with this answer already and it would be necessary to straighten shoulders and chin lift,
secondly, the first to be unusual: surprised, even asking incredulous eyes, the very strange it would pronounce, and then enter into the taste and already start to have fun. Excellent work in the office. They came.

You:

- How are you?

You (as if nothing had happened):

- Great.

You:

- What have you got wrong?

You:

- Yes, I got in a good mood
And so every day. A month later, you will be treated differently.

The main thing to prove, not to explain and not to go too far, because the "magnificent" your affairs should be the norm and not something supernatural.

As for beaten words. For example, I rarely try to use the words "good" and "beautiful", as they are inserted and zamyleny where no hitting.

Anthony Robbins, an active researcher of this issue, resulting in the books example, as one prominent businessman has replaced the phrase "I am angry" and "I'm in a rage" on a funny combination of "I'm annoyed," to bring in a sense of self and business partners on the hard negotiations . He had a case. Comes in a hotel, his room is not ready, he had wanted to make trouble, but remembers his signature move, and the administrator responsible (quite naturally):

- You know, I'm very annoyed
- Sorry
?
-. Frustrated

He at first taken aback, then smiled and did it quickly.

This is the "tear pattern».

The choice of unexpected words, first of all, change the passions (as a listener, as well as your own: as long as you reprimand "I'm annoyed," he may die with laughter), and secondly, it awakens the awareness
2. Our brain is programmed
words
Our brain is already resistant reactions to certain words. You can check it out now. Slow down, feel the emotions makes you say "good».

A "delicious»?

Words have the tone. In fact, the word "good" rather faceless and battered, it does not bear bright associations, unlike many of its synonyms. On the contrary, sometimes the "good" is used so as not to offend the person, for example, when he has done something not very good, but for some reason he can not say so explicitly. We spoke with the child "good" to outright bad. So that the word does not bear even a pronounced positive charge.

You've never seen the man, but you said it was magnificent. Your associative array has blinded the picture. So?

Or do you say that he is good. There's a difference?

Why am I all that? With brilliant color words to describe yourself and your condition, you are giving a signal to the subconscious level, that it is so. When you begin to answer the question about the case of superlatives, so you begin to feel after some time. It is a process of creation at the level of words.

How to create on the level of words?

Firstly, prosherstit your daily vocabulary and replace some worn and dull words (especially automatic responses) to the ones that you really like and which describe the experience to which you go. Do this consciously, as an artist who is looking at a blank slate, but sees it as a masterpiece, and then you get rid of fear, "and I do not deceive myself." Be the creator, in the end, not fearful gopher (as you these words?).

Second, use positive installation, if you need a correction of some phenomena in life. You can develop yourself inspiring phrase and repeat it in the morning and evening as well as during the day when the work. Do this for at least a month and then return here to discuss the results.

Thirdly, use the phrases in real time without the particle "no».

Fourth, attach your power settings feelings. That is, the word creates stronger if its meaning is to feel. By themselves, the word - it pacifiers filled with emotions. Different people will have different associations in the same words, respectively, and do these words have to be different. For example, what for you is the phrase "good man»?

For some women who are tired of life's dramas, which means "beautiful people", and for some it is sometimes read as "weak." This is neither good nor bad, just different pattern perception, which is based on past experience. No more, no less.

Pronouncing words, feel them, feel that invest, and then be able to fully assess their response to the outside world.

Fifth, think about what you are talking, as each word creates yourselves, whether you like it or not.

Man - experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, separated from the world - and that it is an optical illusion. This illusion has become a prison for us, restricting us to the world of their own desires. Our task - to free ourselves from this prison by extending the scope of its participation to all living creatures, to the whole world. Nobody will be able to perform this task until the end, but attempts to achieve this goal, are part of the release.
© Albert Einstein

Tags

See also

New and interesting