DO NOT BE AFRAID TO LOVE.

When you feel miserable and left out, try to do something with love. Say at least one word with love, just think with love about someone.
Open heart and try to awaken in him the love. To do this, you need to stop seeing in others and in themselves only weaknesses and mistakes. Some people may like us, others - no. It is easy to love people that we like. But love your neighbor - not to admire him.
It is hard to admire a murderer or a thief. But they can wish for good. To love our neighbor - then I wish him well. Love is an art, it takes practice. Good doctors, musicians, artists, athletes practiced for hours to perfect their skills and abilities. So it is with love. If we do not make an effort to love, we are alone and unhappy.

DO NOT BE AFRAID SUFFERING
Suffering does not come by chance. This is not revenge and not punishment. It sent us to warn that we have strayed from the right path. Suffering is necessary for us to save us. You do not have to struggle with their savior. Considering the suffering person activates hidden forces that produce in him a tremendous job. When we are fed up, rich, happy with themselves, we glide over the surface of things. And loneliness, sadness makes us turn inward to find there true wealth, true power, true support. Anyone who has done in my life something significant, a lot of suffering.

SUFFERING transient
When in your life there are tests, tell me: "They can not last long." This formula is very effective. The idea that unhappiness transient, helping them to move. You are trapped in a confusing situation? You yourself have contributed to this. Dooming themselves to a dead end, you were persistent. And now you have to be persistent to get out of a difficult situation. Goodness, like evil, it takes time to manifest. Whatever you sent the test, you tell yourself that it's just difficult time which will soon blow and dive into the work.

LOOK up
When a person is having difficulty, he focuses on their failures, worry, sadness. Rushes look down - adverse employment. We must look up - to where the light of wisdom and beauty. This will help your soul to find the means to overcome the difficulties. Care, sorrow is always there. To overcome them, we must defend ourselves. From rain umbrella you protect yourself, dress warmly in the cold. And in the struggle with the difficulties we must look up to where to draw light and strength.

Smiling
If you're in a bad mood, if you are offended or upset, use the power of a smile. Even if no one sees you, try to smile, to show himself that you are above any difficulties. Think that you are invulnerable, immortal, eternal. Treat yourself to smile, like you do sometimes, passing by a mirror. Even if your smile is a little labored, it still helps. As soon as you will smile, you will feel in a better mood. And a good mood will be easier to solve their problems. You can not imagine how much good can give you, and the people around you, the usual smile. Received another blow from life, tell yourself: "Everything could have been much worse" - and smile ...

Learn to share their HAPPINESS
There are days when you do everything perfectly: you feel rich, happy, healthy. Do you think at this point about those who are poor, sick and miserable? To preserve the happiness they have to share. Somehow it came to me two young men. I immediately realized that they were newlyweds - their faces shone with happiness. They gave me a very large sum to the needs of the poor. I asked: "Where did you get so much money?". They said: "A few days ago we got married. We have decided not to arrange the wedding, do not invite guests, not to buy wedding dresses. All the money that we managed to save so we want to give you. " I know what it means marriage for Hindus, and realize what a tremendous sacrifice they brought. And I asked them: "Why have you done this?". You know what they told me? "We love each other. Love has brought us so much happiness, that we decided to share it with the poor ยป.

Mercy
Charity - a huge force that connects and unites people. It helps someone who needs it, and to him who has it. Mercy brings stronger kinship and devoted friendship. Only charity can truly admire every living thing just because it is - the handiwork of the Creator. We may be in need of their daily bread is less than love, mercy and forgiveness.

About little things
St. Augustine says: "Small business is really small, but do small business with integrity - is a big deal." Good thing - not necessarily material assistance. Let it be just a smile. After all, the smile - is a sign of peace. Outstretched hand - a symbol of love. Everyone wants to love and be loved, to know that he needed someone, that someone has can call their own. But we often do not have time even to look at each other. Kind smile - a great gift, empathy is - priceless gift. Once in London, walking down the street, I saw a well-dressed, but very dark man. He looked so miserable and lonely. I went up to him and took his hand. The hand was very cold. I shook his hand, asked how things were going. He looked at me and said, "If only you knew how long I did not feel human warmth." His eyes sparkled, his shoulders straightened. It turns out, not so much a person needs to in his life there was joy. Often you just touch somebody's hand warm.

Parting words:
- People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered. Anyway, forgive them.
- If you show kindness, and people accuse you of secrecy of personal motives. I would like to show kindness.
- If you succeed, then you may see a lot of imaginary friends and true enemies. Anyway achieve success.
- If you are honest and frank, people will cheat you. Anyway, be honest and frank.
- What you have built over the years, it can be destroyed overnight. All the same build.
- If you have found a serene happiness, you will envy. Anyway, be happy.
- Well, you have done today, people will forget tomorrow. Anyway, do good.
- Share with people the best of what you have, and it will never be enough. All the same, for sharing the best that you have. In the end, all that you do not need as many people as it needs only you and God.
(Mother Teresa)
Pray together and in unity. For God there is no difference in nationality, color, religion. All people - the children of the Lord. Mankind - our family. All deserve our help, all created to love and be loved. But your heart is saddened ... Do not be concerned about what you do not. Just go and serve the people - keep them in their hands and express love. If you follow this advice, you will shine like a beacon.

Tags

See also

New and interesting