18 things for which you do not have to apologize

Often we apologize because too care about the opinions of others, or simply believe that it would be polite and decent. We are so accustomed to pour endless "I'm sorry", which completely forget about situations where this is not worth doing.

We are in the Website believe that an apology - it does not throw words to the wind. And at least 18 things for which it is not necessary to apologize, even if you do not think so:

I do not apologize for the fact that you are still present in this mad, mad world. Do not apologize for its imperfection - both external and internal. Each of us is composed of many advantages and disadvantages, but that's what makes us unique. I do not apologize for the fact that erased people who only poisoned your life, no matter how long and well you know them. I do not apologize for the fact that they have become a little more prudent than before. Do not apologize for their mistakes and failures: you are the one who dared to try and do the right conclusions, and someone else was afraid to even begin. Who of the two win? I do not apologize for the fact that he no longer can love someone who hurt you. No need to apologize for the disparaging attitude to the people who need you only when they need it themselves. I do not apologize for the fact that once believed the wrong people, because it was the least painful, but very necessary lesson. I do not apologize for the fact that celebrate anything without significant reason, because few fun does not have to be related to some kind of holiday, event or important date. Do not apologize for what you have said the truth. Do not apologize for being allowed to express their emotions and do not hide them. Never apologize for the actions of another person, even if you feel that his actions affect you. I do not apologize for what give yourself time and do not forget about their own interests. I do not apologize for the fact that you have your own point of view or belief. Do not apologize for his refusal: that is your choice and it deserves to be. Do not apologize for his curiosity and something that does not cease to be interested in others things, objects, people and events; because not stop to ask questions and seek answers to them. Never, do not apologize to anyone for that stay true to their dreams. Do not apologize for what becomes what really want to be.

According to the materials: thoughtcatalog
Translation and adaptation of the Website
Illustration on preview: HedgehogsandCo

via storybird.com/hedgehogs-and-co/

Tags

See also

New and interesting