Young mother bought breakfast homeless, and he left her a note with a shocking confession

Winter - the best time to warm, warm the soul stories, is not it? The site has one such story, and certainly you will like it! Casey Fischer, a student and a young mother recently went to have breakfast at Dunkin 'Donuts. Near the coffee sat homeless, try to collect at least some small thing. A few minutes later a man, too, decided to go to an institution, in the hope that he could buy something. Casey decided to help the stranger bought him a coffee and a donut. The girl offered to homeless breakfast together.

first Casey she tried to strike up a conversation. Chris was the name of the homeless, opened it and told me about his life: his father, he did not know his mother died of cancer and he became drug addicts, lost everything and was on the street.

After intimate conversation Chris asked the girl to wait a couple of seconds and something written on the check. Casey took the note, but it only looked in the car. This message Woman shocked to the core. Chris wrote: «Today I wanted to kill myself, but you made me think again. Thank you, beautiful people ».

via fishki.net/1817031-molodaja-mama-nakormila-bezdomnogo-na-chto-on-ej-otvetil-nezabyvaemoj-zapiskoj.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting