Experience the soul and spiritual perfection.

From my point of view, we come to earth to gain experience of the soul and spiritual improvement. Before you see the light, we remember the experience of previous incarnations and is actively rehearsing new, choosing a place, time and body in which we embody the material. We can come to the ground several times in order to develop "karma," or getting new lessons.

In the course of life we ​​can deviate from the originally chosen course, so we need to regularly check the coordinates to perform all the tasks of this karmic incarnation. My personal opinion is, and that man himself is able to build their own destiny. But there is one important rule - you need to go through the main karmic lessons, there may be several. For the rest, we do fill your life and decide what we go through these lessons. When there is confusion and lack of understanding of how to live, it is necessary to resort to techniques that will help to hear yourself to make life happy and rich in all respects.

Some of the simple and affordable methods of installation due to their higher start for answers and guidance is - a dream. In the dream, our conservative brain relaxes the reins, and we find ourselves in a space where the past, present and future exist simultaneously. Therefore, we can get any information completely. The main thing to want this right.
Technique answers through a dream.

In just a few hours before bedtime need to relax, meditate, say free from thoughts that cause emotional arousal. This is done with the purpose that this kind of experience did not become a fundamental scenario of dreams and did not prevent technology information.

● Before going to bed, fill a glass of clean water, grasp it with both hands, so that the bottom of the glass in contact with hands. Think about what you want to find out through a dream. Mentally imagine how the issue is written to the water, thanks to the energy that is emitted by your hand. Now say the question out loud three times into the water, and then slowly sips a drink the liquid with the confidence that the issue has penetrated into the unconscious.
● Take a sheet of paper, write the question three times. Once again, pour a glass of water, put it at the head of the bed, and put it under the sheet with a question.
● When you have already lie down on the bed and close your eyes, it is necessary to continue to think about your question. Say to yourself several times, tonight I get the information I needed and always remember it. Imagine you are immersed in the clean and clear water, deeper and deeper, where no sunlight penetrates. Thus you will be able to communicate with your subconscious mind and connect to the information channel. Now you need to go to sleep about anything without thinking.

In the morning when you wake up, drink a glass of water slowly and write the answer on the back of the sheet guided by what he saw in a dream and sensations. Do not include logic. If the answer does not come, then repeat the process, and he is sure to go. Sometimes training is required.
I wish you success!
Darden Cousteau

Tags

See also

New and interesting