ARSEN / think I'm crazy? I will not argue with you

Perhaps one of the most colorful characters (if not the brightest) in the world of healthy eating - Arsene Dzhagaspanyan. Vice world champion in Thai boxing, crazy, who wants to change the world, and just an interesting guy, that only idiots do not like our world of supermen, no one knows in the face, and drive in your life, you can create, floundering like a drowning cow.

When I say that it is difficult to change - I say that to change - to change himself - & gt; there is no need
Meat, for me, a symbol of human aggression and ignorance
People often seek, instead, to find
Beard for me is a sacred value. As a child I spent hours on end in front of a mirror, presented himself to her
In sports, the most important thing - it's the first coach

Everyone, no matter how old he can start all over again. At any moment, anywhere. If you can figure it out - so nothing is too late

I do not like this world ... So think only idiots. Whatever this world - you are free to transform it, or enjoy it

Do you want to call me crazy? And I'm not going to argue with you

Everyone wants to be Superman, but the units are ready to live in self-sacrifice, without publicity. People forget that no one knows Superman's face, and even more so, no one is like him is hard
The secret of my strength: the anger - it is a gift
My system power - just a part of my journey. I feel the pleasure of their health, lightness in the body, I reveled in his power and speed, originality of his thought. It's much more interesting than the bun and eat brains and burning throat.
I do not think there are any rules for life, even one person. I send to hell philosophical arguments and simply creates around itself more dynamic, more drive, movement - floundering like a drowning cow.
I think the most important thing - to live so that in the end, closing the eyes, do not feel sorry about anything and honestly say to yourself, "If I had to live my life again, I'd spend it that way, and nothing elseĀ»

Tags

See also

New and interesting