These interesting days

WARNING: Pregnant, a militant feminist and militant feminists pregnant is not recommended to read!

The best advice: gather things and walk away from the house. For a few days. In the taiga. Phone keep enabled. The paradox is that you will hate it, but it will look. Do not ask, just trust me.

If PMS overtake you unexpectedly and leave the house is still not able to ... Take a defensive position. Barricade somewhere in a quiet, secluded, location. Occupying as little as possible space. For example for the battery. Or, on the mezzanine. From there you will be more difficult to pick out a long blunt object.

The talks do not enter. Questions answered briefly, clearly, quickly. "Well no". It is better to "yes." Avoid hints. Your words do not have to have a second sense. And preferably the former. Generally.

In the eyes do not see. Watch your facial expressions. ("I can not!" - Not an excuse. You had a month to practice.) Remember, your raised eyebrow - a diversion. The two raised eyebrows - the attack. A wry smile - a declaration of war.

To the question "this dress make me look fat?" Do not answer, and immediately run towards the balcony and throw down. This is not suicide. You just increase your chances of survival.

Remember: the toilet seat should always be omitted. And while dry. ("How is that?" - Not an argument. You've had a month to practice.)

Important! Other women do not exist. Literally. Absolutely. No, you thought. In moments of doubt remembers the long, blunt object.

Note the following phrases. Do not ask - what they mean, just pick out: "Yes, I love you", "No, do not forget", "wash my course", "No I do not think about anything." Speak their word when the other end. Or when there is no balcony.

When the first crisis will pass, make it enjoyable. In the morning, while she sleeps, prepare her breakfast. It is desirable that a light, soothing. For example, a piece of raw meat and a glass of fresh blood. And back on the mezzanine.

And remember - when something is definitely over. Very, very soon. And then you will have a month to practice.

Source: Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting