EYES - "window" of the liver.

The vision for human priceless. Today I can read without glasses. But recently extinct one-pupil replace the lens, gradually "extinguished" the second - had to repeat the operation. And I, as a born again see the amazing colors of the sunset behind the houses, admire the sunrise, I see the outlines of people walk the streets safely, and recognize the plant - all thanks to the visually impaired. I felt a shudder, what it means to be blind. After all, life without eyes does not make sense. How to avoid clock crown? Tibetan medicine believes that the eyes are the "windows" of the liver, and their condition affects the liver and biliary tract. Anger, as well as the use of large quantities (systematically) acute, fried, raw or yesterday (re-heated) food and strong drinks provoke emissions into the bloodstream of toxins. "Dirty" is not cleared by the liver blood vessels feeding the eye, leaving on the surface of the eyeball impurity. Eyes poorly washed. Ageing of the organism is compounded by stress, poor diet, metabolic disorders, cervical osteochondrosis. All this causes a disturbance of blood flow in the eyeball. Factors such as excess load and excitement, is harmful to the eyes food (stale meat, garlic, onion, sour wine, etc.), Cause eye diseases. The lifestyle harmful to eyes overstrain, dragging heavy objects, crying, wind, snow, injury, etc. Now it became clear that "the mirror of the soul" is the "windows" of the liver, so the eye treatment should start with the largest gland, the main filter blood - liver. But first it is necessary to clean the intestines, or liver will be nowhere to put the dirt. Intestine - "way of life", the second brain, and it is associated with liver millions of neurons as a special cable. The liver can be cleaned actively and gradually, without haste. Way to much. When cleaning the liver cleanses the blood, improves trophic vessels and the power of eye cells and the eye gradually exempted from irritants. Corn silk suit, pumpkin and its seeds, dandelion, milk thistle, and cilantro. Cilantro or coriander, recognizes both the liver in the form of seeds, so in the form of green. I just added her white seeds in main dishes, I try to buy bread, sprinkled with them. And here's how you can use coriander in the form of tea. However, green tea leaves to fall asleep in the teapot 1 ch. L. pounded coriander seeds in a mortar and pour 2 cups of boiling water, leave for 20 minutes, wearing a knitted hat on tea, or better yet a double. This tea should drink per day. I drink a bit of sugar with a teaspoon of honey. And if senile forgetfulness "pecked", a pinch of coriander seeds powder put on the tongue and wash down with water, and so the whole day. Tea should you drink every day at least a month. The seeds in the flour makes the grinder. Preferred green tea because it protects the body from harmful radiation computer, increases metabolism and accelerates the removal of fat from the body, and thus the liver, heavy metals and other toxins. If stagnation of the liver using leeches. Shilajit has choleretic action, stimulates the regenerative processes of the liver. The proposed collection of herbs will help those who seriously "cares" about the liver. The course of treatment a month, a month later to repeat. And if you spend 3-4 courses per year, will help the liver to get rid of vision problems and keep your skin clean and free of slag separation. Mix 2 parts peppermint leaves, 2 parts mugwort, yarrow part 2 and 3 of the Helichrysum. 2 h. L. Teapot collection to fill a 300 ml boiling water, leave for 1-2 hours. 1/3 cup drink half an hour before a meal. Let it be a success. And the joy hurry.

Tags

See also

New and interesting