Ukraine elektromobilizatsiya is in full swing: the year the number of plants grown elektrozaryadnyh 10 times

During 2015 the number of charging stations for electric vehicles in Kiev has increased by 10 times. According international portal PlugShare of charging infrastructure for electromobile transport, last year in Kiev functioned only three elektrozapravki. To date, according to the map on aforementioned portal , on the territory of the Ukrainian capital has been running for more than 30 charging units .

Elektrozaryadnaya station on Oblonsky Prospect in Kiev i>

Individual icons on the map are marked charging points in residential areas (blue), public stations (green), high-power "fast" elektrozapravki (orange) and "busy" at the time of viewing station (gray).

Map of charging infrastructure for electric transport in Kiev at the end of December 2015. Over 30 elektrozapravok within the territory of the Ukrainian capital and its surroundings i>

Clicking on the station on the map, you can see the type of port for charging electric cars, address, phone number, opening times, and visit the site of the infrastructure facility, if there is one.

Elektrozapravka «OKKO». Brovarsky prospect, 20-3. Hour (24/7). I>

In particular, using the application, you can find the right type of outlet (international or local type), to find out which stations are paid and which are free, what points have limited access and which are, for example, only for charging electric vehicles Nissan.

The individual (made to order) elektrozaryadka «toka» for electric transport in Kiev. i>

Please note the absence in the Ukrainian capital "fast" (powerful) charging infrastructure facilities. It is quite possible in the near future these items will appear in Kiev and further accelerate elektromobilizatsii in Ukraine.

Three devices for charging electric vehicles (EuroPlug 32A, Mennekes Type2 2 * 22kWt, Schuko 16A and even 14-50R 40A USA Tesla) near the car center «PIK AUTO" (Kiev, ul.Kraynyaya, 1). i> < br />
Caught on the map of Kiev and a very "exotic" elektrozapravki, for example, on the street Esplanade, 20-40. This elektrozaryadka more like a deflated from the post for the connection of trade cable that elektromobilisty used for other purposes: to charge their electric vehicles. It seems that people who buy electric tens of thousands of dollars, will specifically look for these places to charge your electric vehicle. These points, in our opinion, only discredit map PlugShare .

«specific» charging installation in Kiev on the street Esplanade. i>

It is no secret that there is a relationship between the number of objects of charging infrastructure and electric vehicles. And if you will not develop the service elektrozapravochnyh plants - and then consumers will not buy cars with electric motors. And as we see Kiev goes through the active development of elektrozaryadok. And it will not be surprising if in the near future the number of registered electric cars in Ukraine will grow rapidly.

Source: geektimes.ru/post/268564/

Tags

See also

New and interesting