I will always be proud of the fact that I - my father's daughter

I was always my father's daughter.

From the outside, probably I felt that my father really wanted a son, so I was perfect daredevil: love sports, playing with the boys and was always waiting for approval only from the father. Barbie doll I preferred Transformers, skirts - shorts, shoes - sneakers and always smiled from ear to ear when the Pope affectionately called me "Gel".

We could spend hours hanging out in the backyard playing football. And then I took it professionally. He was almost my every match in the competition for 15 years. I could count on his support and advice during the break between halves - dad always stood beside the podium coaching.

To say that we like, to say nothing. We have the same smile, the same freckles, the same sarcastic jokes. "Two of a kind," - says my mother.

We love to talk to each other: the two most typical extroverts. This further strengthens our relationship.

My father behaved like a normal father: Protect your baby even when it ceased to be one. When I'm grown up to a certain age and started dating boys, dad often joked: "I just shoot your first guy, and everyone will understand what will happen to the rest." Actually, my dad is one of those people who are impossible to please. We have often argued, swore, but I always knew in my heart that we understand each other.

After all, he - a strong, successful and hardworking people. But being just like him, I always felt a lot of pressure, because I certainly have to justify our similarities. I'm ready to explode, but he was proud of me.

But I want to say that the reason that I'm my father's daughter, not that we like, that we often argue, chatting and playing football in the yard. P richina that it - The first love of my life.

Right from my birth he was there, he was my protector, a friend, a teacher, a coach and a severe critic. He taught to be tough at times when I felt completely helpless. He showed me the harsh reality that sometimes I wanted to cry. He poddezhival and motivated me, and his words will always help me in the future. He helped me become a strong woman, because he had to be sure that I will be able to defend himself when he is not around.

And I'll always be my father's daughter. because we discover the best in each other, even if they themselves do not realize it. I help him get through the hard times, and he - to me. Of course, we have not always been easy. There were times when I hated him with all my heart for this difficult character and neprobivaemost. It just breaks my heart. There were times when it was unjust to me when he was too strict with me. But such moments are. No matter how many times I swore to him, denied all his words, it is always - man number 1 in my life
I became an adult, our relationship changed. I am no longer a little girl, I have my own life, but I always remember that I would not have achieved all this without him. I know that it will always be necessary to me. And I told him, too. He will always be my best advisor, and another judge.

I can never adequately thank him for all that he did.

I can only say: "Thank you, Dad.

Thank you for having spent so much time with me.

Thank you for having always believed in me.

Thank you for having helped to overcome the difficult times of my life.

Thank you for your jokes, for fun, what you brought into my life.

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for what I've become strong and successful man.

Thank you that you are still close ».

I hope you're proud of me.

Your little girl.

Author: Lauren Ramesbottom
Translation and adaptation of the Website

via elitedaily.com/women/will-always-daddys-girl/1059956/

Tags

See also

New and interesting