10 pictures that made the Internet gasp

In 2015, one of the largest users photo sharing site Imgur watched 900 billion photos. Unimaginable figure! And some of these photos look very unusual ... After analyzing the figures most popular images from the category of "strange" moderators Imgur selected leaders in the number of views and votes. Editorial Website offers a look at these photos and gasp!

1. Amazing accident h2> 4405238 Views

Comments on the photo: "A friend wrote to me that he had just passed on his jeep through the telephone pole. I asked him to show photographic proof. And then he sent me ».

2. Wedding Self, from which the creeps h2> 2233180 Views

Comments on the photo: "This was our favorite with the wife wedding photos ... As long as we have not noticed something between us. We still do not understand what it was all ».

Look closely at the area between the necks Suite.

3. Dress "in a floor» h2> 2276189 Views

Comments on the photo: "I walked into the room and realized that I had the same outfit and gender».

4. Father as a son, and vice versa h2> 2181115 Views

Comments on the photo: "My friend and his father exchanged looks Halloween».

5. Under water or above the water? H2> 4250363 Views

Comments on the photo: "This girl looks as if she jumps into the water, and at the same time under water».

The correct answer is: a girl jumping into the pool. The underwater effect was imposed due to the filter.

6. Blue Pig h2> 1480817 Views

Comments on the photo: "The relatives of my wife live on a ranch in California. Recently, they shot and killed a wild pig. Everyone thought it was the most common pig, until her belly ripped open. It turns out that fat pig bright blue. I know that this color could be exchanged for copper poisoning. But far away from this place unless there is a mercury mine. In addition, the relatives have been shot pigs in the area, and with the color they were all right ».

7. The face on the wall h2> 1945439 Views

Comments on the photo: "First, do not believe it when my girlfriend said she saw the face on the wall. But then I took a picture of it ».

8. 11 eyes, one person h2> 3488856 Views

When you first look at this picture you might think that someone just amused in Photoshop. However, in reality, Editor here at anything. Just a girl decided to experiment with beauticians and erected a makeover.

Comments on the photo: "If I could make a child cry at night, I would be happy».

9. Fun scavengers h2> 4753122 Views

Not every day you can see scavengers, frolicking on the swings in the playground.

Comments on the photo: "The scavengers break».

10. Dad takes the promise h2> 4469278 Views

Comments on the photo: "keep your word!».

via www.anews.com/ru/post/36742261/

Tags

See also

New and interesting