"You are an excellent job"

Any mom knows firsthand what chronic fatigue and constant dissatisfaction. But sometimes quite a few kind words to the mother's heart was filled with joy and pride for their work.

Tony Hammer, writer and mother of two children, decided to appeal to all mothers to give them confidence that they perfectly fulfill their main job.

We are in the Website think her message is to save and re-often.

"Listen to me. You wipe the stain with a shirt hanging in his arms a child. You're the one with the two-minute morning shower weighted to the second. You're the one that sits at the table and trying to get the kids to do homework. You, who by the end of the day completely exhausted, but the thought that tomorrow will need to make the new drives you crazy. I want you to say something.

You do an excellent job.

Let's I'll say it again. Listen carefully.

You do an excellent job.

I know that you did not think so when your baby is crying, and you have done all that is possible, but to no avail. You sang, rocked and comforted as she could, but the baby does not stop. You start to think that just do not know how to be a mother, imagining that a child only needs that gulit and smile. But let me tell you that you're doing great. You devote all his time to the child, making the maximum possible, that he was well, and that is commendable.

You may feel that you're doing wrong, when all your days are filled with screaming and crying baby. When you seriously pondering whether to play another game with the child, or hysterical escape from the room. You try to make it a favorite meal, and he said that he was not tasty. When you want to play with him, he did not show any interest, but it is necessary to start a cleaning - child forever underfoot. It's hard, and sometimes you just want to cry. But you're doing a great job, and you have obtained.

You mother students who are trying to teach children what is good and what - bad, tell them about friendship and honesty, I want to say: "You, too, excels." Every day you let kids into the real world and hope that they will do so, as you were taught. What they will respect others and behave honorably. You see, as they go to school and are looking to have done for them all that is needed.

And believe me, you're done.

None of us are perfect. All drawbacks. I cry too much on their children. I spend enough time with them. Sometimes children seem to me terribly boring. I let them too much time to watch TV and to abuse sweets. You can have the same problems, or a little different, in any case, all this stuff. Now it seems terrible that a child has learned all the series favorite cartoon heart, but across the life it has great significance.

There are far more important things. It is important that your children love you. They can not talk about it, they can annoy and irritate you, for various reasons, but they love you. They love you because you kiss them before going to bed, because buying a toy when they get sick. They love you, because you include their favorite song 712 th time in a row. Because you had washed their favorite shirt and remember the joke that the child said last week. Kids love to you, because you take care of them.

And if you love children, so you do an excellent job.

It may not facilitate maternal guilt and will not dry your tears of exhaustion. But I hope that these words touched your heart and even for a moment filled him with joy in the midst of everyday chaos.

You. Perfectly. COPE & quot ;.

via www.unruly-things.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/mother1.jpg

Tags

See also

New and interesting