Conditioned reflex

Thus, water: mid-90s, the night, the call to kill the guy in the apartment and a couple of opera TolkoChtoIzPechki. Inspected, surveyed sleepy neighbors raised buhogo district, in general, all of the program and decided that the matter involved is clearly a lover of the corpse. Address precinct knew. Let's go.
Along the way, it turned out that the girl lives with her aunt, whose mother, but otherwise it is not clear: whether thumps, or sniffs, or just stupid by nature.
Call gnawed at the door.
Taxiing creature Gollum with mug and apparel mummy. Tries either curse or simply sent by the three-dimensional vector. Operochki - Alex (degraded little elf) and Ghosh (gnome in kind) half-rotten hobbit cram into the apartment and begin to solicit for the location niece. Aunt pokes at the door with one hand, they say, there is the other - puts them under the nose of the bottle almost with acetone.
Prefer door.
Enter.
Obomlevayut !!!
In a tiny room on the little bed sleeping girl they seem in the most erotic dreams and dare not conceive. Well, just the little mermaid ... What is typical - sleeping without a blanket, but only in some lacy panties. Hugging a pillow, hair spread out in a dream ... Nochnichok them so beautifully illuminated. And he smiles something there ...
Alex stood at the door, trying to shame the natural instincts, all taki 2 weeks only as married. Gosh, because he was not yet married, stupid grin and started to capture. It attracted tit. Belenky, such a tidy ...
He did not want anything like that ... just to wake up.
But it is for delicately padded boobs.

The next 20 minutes of the opera did not remember.
When they woke up - close vengeance wielded ambulance staff. When he awoke he saw as a team-mate Alex parked the strange collar around his neck and mouth wash current blood. I got that woke up early. I try disabling, but it was returned - flagella peroxide in the nose. The last thing he remembered before all the events - is flying in his face neck Gosha.
Lesha was luckier. He escaped with simple broken nose and concussion of the brain primordia. Gosha has turned a compound fracture of the lower jaw and a concussion, too - he's hitting on Leshin nose and forehead. Girls (already dressed) doctors did a bandage on his bruised heel.

All ended well. The girl was with a belt on shotokanu. Yes, and is not implicated in the assassination at all. Opera admit they were wrong, I apologize. She also did not claim - simply said - a fright. She saw an unfamiliar face asleep on themselves - that and crashed. What once was enough for two ... so the second I did not have time to see ...

It took years 15.
Gosh still wakes his wife call from the next room.

Tags

See also

New and interesting