By stealing this dog, Teens She was beaten, burned ...

British activists from the RSPCA were shocked by the recent case. They have not had to deal with a similar example of cruelty. Partial passerby found the little dog in a terrible state. At first it seemed that the animal died. Fortunately, it was not so.

The dog was taken to a clinic where she was diagnosed with fractures of legs and neck, muzzle burns and poisoning ...!

As it turned out, because of the dog mocked four teenagers aged 15-16. They stole a small dog, the owner, and then mocked the animals for two hours. First, poor dog just kicked. Then burned her muzzle fire, directing a jet of spray deodorant on a burning lighter ......

"After playing" with the dog, teenagers just left her for dead near the dumpsters. Fortunately the dog was able to save, although veterinarians initially refrained from optimistic forecasts. Only the fact that ... withdraw from the animal, it took almost a week.

The owner of the dog was shocked to learn what had happened. «I just can not believe that anyone is capable of such cruelty to my Chunks. He had a chance to survive the torments of hell! In the first days of treatment did not help even the strongest painkillers. Poor little dog could not fall asleep, and vets seriously feared that he would die of exhaustion! » I> - shares his experiences of the animal host.

The owner of the dog was shocked to learn what had happened. «I just can not believe that anyone is capable of such cruelty to my Chunks. He had a chance to survive the torments of hell! In the first days of treatment did not help even the strongest painkillers. Poor little dog could not fall asleep, and vets seriously feared that he would die of exhaustion! » I> - shares his experiences of the animal host.

Meanwhile, the court issued the sentence teenagers. Minor fiends contain banned pets for five years and ordered to cover the costs of treatment of dogs. In addition, three teenagers sentenced to fines ranging from 500 to 1000 pounds, and the initiator of bullying fined 5 000.

Animal-welfare advocates say such punishment is too lenient. According to them, a ban on pet must be at least 15 years.

I can not believe that on earth there are people who are able to so for fun to mock the living entity. However, do not dare call them people ... Whatever it was, you can be happy for the little dog, who was able to go through all this horror and now is recovering. If you are touched by this story, you will certainly share it with your friends.

: Ofigenno.ss

Tags

See also

New and interesting