Ksenia Sobchak crossed the line, insult the most sacred, that was at Michael Shufutinski

Singer Michael Shufutinskii first responded to the blasphemous post Ksenia Sobchak, in which she not only responded unflattering appearance of 67-year-old actor, but also raised the memory of his deceased mother. On his page "Instagrame", advertising a concert by Enrique Iglesias in Moscow, the 34-year-old journalist, "joked": "Michael Shufutinskii for this appearance would be mother to the circus passed!" Sobchak not jarred a tragedy in the family Shufutinski: it is known that the singer lost his mother as a child - a woman was killed in an accident.

Anybody Michael said that discouraged act Ksenia Sobchak:

- This is a very strange comment. Ksenia I have met several times over the years and still remember her little girl, who introduced me to her mother. I was familiar with her father. Besides Ksenia I invited me to his program, and all the meetings with her were very warm and pleasant. I do not know what prompted her to write that. Maybe she was in a bad mood? - I wondered singer. - I do not have to cling: I did no matter what do not pretend - either the exterior or the glory of Iglesias. I do not take offense to it and do not get angry: can it hurt anyone in this day and it got my picture under the hot hand? I just do not think that in such matters had to touch my mother, especially since it was not when I was five years old.

Tags

See also

New and interesting