Pirelli Calendar 2016: Women, said the world about yourself

Yesterday in London was a complete calendar Pirelli-2016. The pictures in this year you can see the actress Amy Schumer, Natalia Vodianova, the honorary president of the Museum of Modern Art in New York Agnes Gandhi film producer Kathleen Kennedy, journalist Tavi Gevinson, artist Yoko Ono, athlete Serena Williams, singer Patti Smith, Chinese actress and chuck United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees in China, Yao Chen.

The author of the photo shoot made by Annie Leibovitz. This time, instead of the perfect nude models on the pages of the calendar will be displayed the famous girls and women who are able to express themselves loudly.
"I started to think about the roles that women play in today's world. About women who have achieved something. I wanted to make a classic set of portraits. I decided that women should look strong but still natural. For that, I resorted to a simple recording in the studio. This calendar is quite different from the rest. It is completely different. Images were obtained in a simple and not pretentious, "- says the photographer Annie Leibovitz for a new calendar Pirelli.

: Ok-magazine.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting