Why do adults consider themselves more important than children?

mom cooks dinner, and calls to the family table. Mom can tell a child: "Honey, go wash pens and eat." It will take 5 minutes and no child at the table. And then my mother had to say: "I do not understand! What are you even doing? Did not you hear what I call you ?! "A dad mum can so to speak? And dad - mom? A child can tell the parents: "So, quickly go play with me! Immediately! "Of course not. This lack of respect for elders. Where is the respect for the child? Why can not he finish the case and come to dinner? His works are not important!

Or this: can the children run around and make noise in the cafe? No. If they do, it's a lack of education. Children in this case interfere with the adults who came to the cafe. But while adults can afford to smoke and swear, despite the fact that at the next table sat the children. But when these kids will run past the screaming, then there will be sidelong glances, they say, a horror, where the parents are watching, we're not on the playground!

But the children at this time enjoy life. They genuinely fun, good-naturedly. And we tell them: "Poor behaving, not so!" Their joy is not important. It is important that we not think of a bad thing. Educated children - those who sit quietly at the table. Very quiet, tssss and expel the aunt!

Let us turn to the playground. How often do you see drinking and smoking parents? I often. And I say it too often: "Please do not smoke here." And I feel uncomfortable, I practically run up to the scandal. Well, this is what I feel. But those whom I ask you not to smoke - are the parents of children who walk on the court! But the health of these children, and the rest does not matter. But it becomes important if the child wants to leave the hill in winter: "No, the cold - cold". Or snow taste: "No, it is cold and dirty».

If your child rides the subway or the bus and foot blurs aunt, the aunt will kill you look, will defiantly shake oneself and even after your "I'm sorry" she could not calm down. But the child's short legs, and they stick out, yes. Stay away, please.

Caregiver or teacher yell at the child. This educational process. Children's emotions are not important. It is important to "convey" information. Educator or teacher will not be as "inform" the information to you, the parents. After all, you're adults, you do not need to hurt. A child can be, he's still a child, great importance!

Mom walks into the elevator, her neighbor, is thirty five packages and bottles of water. He starts to load it all into the elevator, and my mother silently waiting. But here she comes into the elevator with a child who wants to push the button. A neighbor in the elevator is. And my mom, quickly pressing the button said: "You see, my aunt is waiting, do not cry, you press on the way back." Aunt - a very important person in this situation ...

But all know and understand that all problems and complexes of adults - from childhood. Is not important children? Is it more important to adult children?

Author: Alina Aristova
Photo for preview: © Khawar Naqvi

via 500px.com/photo/19774623/juicy-eyes-by-khawar-naqvi

Tags

See also

New and interesting