In my heart there is no place for hatred

During the terrorist attacks in Paris, a famous French journalist Antoine Leiris lost its second half. His month-old son was left without a mother Melville ... Antoine decided not to gloss over his grief, and he poured out the feelings in an open letter to terrorists, who posted on his Facebook page. This letter is to surprise the reader, because there was not a drop of hatred.

Just one day the message of journalists gathered more than two hundred thousand repost. Editorial Website could not publish this stunning text.

"On that tragic Friday evening you take the life of a special person - the mother of my child, and the love of my life. But you will not get me to hate their actions.

I do not know and I do not want to know who you are. To me, you are spiritually dead. If God, in whose name you kill hundreds of other people, and really made you in his image, every bullet you to my wife, and other innocent victims, injured his right in the heart.

His deeds are you trying to cause in our hearts, fear and hatred. Do you want us to suspicious glances at their neighbors brought their freedom to sacrifice security have become as blinded fools like you ... But you will not get it! In my heart there is no trace of hatred. You lost.

I saw with my wife this morning after several days of waiting. She was as beautiful as Friday, when she left on the ill-fated concert. And as beautiful as twelve years ago, when I first saw her and fell in love head over heels ...

Naturally, I was heartbroken. This I admit your victory, but you do not get any benefit from it. My wife every day is an invisible angel next to me and Melville. I finally meet her in heaven, where your path will be ordered.

I was left alone with his son, but together we are stronger than all the armies in the world. I have no time for you, because now I will be at the disposal of Melville, who is about to wake up. He was barely 17 months old, and he and I will, as usual, have lunch and play afterwards. My boy will grow happy and free. In it is not hate, no matter how you tried! ยป

Editorial Website supports Antoine and his baby. We fully agree with their surprisingly humane stance. Hate destroys everything. We have to be stronger than this, even if I have to clench your teeth. Everything will be fine!

See also: Handling Isobel Boderi, survived the terrorist attack on the Bataclan concert hall in Paris

via ofigenno.cc/muzhchina-napisal-terroristam

Tags

See also

New and interesting