Be sure to try. The result did not wait for puts you

We need:
Honey (0, 5 h. L.)
A couple of drops of water
3 tablets of aspirin

For the preparation of this wonderful masks needed just two ingredients:
acetylsalicylic acid (aka "AspirinĀ»),
honey (anyone can be candied).

The mask is both mechanical and chemical (or acid) peels. The essence of his work lies in the fact that salicylic acid exfoliates intense top layer of skin (in beauty salons offer salicylic peels, but deeper), contributing to the intensive renewal of the epidermis. Just a great exfoliation polishes the skin, smoothing out bumps and wrinkles.

Generally, the acid is very well help in caring for oily, porous skin, as well as for aging skin. Honey in this mask is a means of nutrition and hydration. The treated skin will be grateful for all the beneficial properties of honey.
If for some reason you can not use honey, it is possible to mix an aspirin with any other "thickener": sour cream, for example, or purchase a cream mask.

But better, of course, to see once than hear a hundred times, so show you step by step preparation of the mask.

Take 3 tablets of aspirin, dropped upon them just one drop of water, a little bit.

After a moment you will see that the tablets have absorbed water and became loose.

Now you can knead them. Some pray out in a coffee grinder, but I prefer to do so, the grains are obtained quite large, but well mechanically exfoliate the skin.

Next, take 0, 5-1 teaspoon of honey. I take the most ordinary, I like it. Mix honey and aspirin.

If honey is highly sugared and the mass turns lumpy, you can add a little bit some water, literally drop.
Apply the mask on clean, dry face and leave 15 minutes then wash it in a circular motion with wet hands. It is not necessary to press and rub movements should be sensitive.

As a result - very smooth and fresh face. Will pass his hand over his cheek and immediately feel this extraordinary feeling.
I make a mask on a regular basis, once a week. She copes with pimples and a dull complexion.

Tags

See also

New and interesting